X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back) Empty
PostSubject: Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back)   Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back) Empty6/19/2011, 4:55 am

Spoiler:

~"Four words to choke upon" by Bullet for my Valentine plays as a more aggressive GM Worthy makes his way to the ring holding his spiked baseball bat~
Worthy: "Welcome to the new look XFE Aggression and as you can see I'm not wearing a poncey suit as I'm running this show my way now and I'm going to do whatever the *beep* I want because I'm Worthy by name, Worthy by nature."
~The crowd start chanting “we're not worthy” loudly whilst making bowing gestures~
Worthy: "You see I've been here since day one and in them 3+ years I've become the biggest fan favorite of this fed and sold the most merchandise which is all because of my high flying wrestling ability as opposed to talking *beep* for half an hour like some so called wrestlers do, but where is my XFE Hall of Fame ring?"
~The crowd chant “Hall of Fame worthy” non-stop~
Worthy: "See this is what I'm talking about as I've done some heel stuff in the past and yet I got more cheers for that than I did for my actions as a face, but those puny mortals at the back still fail to understand that and that's why up until now every GM of this brand has been force feeding you *beep*... WELL NO MORE AS THIS IS THE ERA OF AGGRESSION!!"
~The crowd start shouting “lets see some aggression” just after Worthy said that~
Worthy: "Damn right as I'm not here to win some poxy award voted for by those at the back in a pathetic popularity contest as I'm here to put on one hell of a show for you guys which is what I have been doing since day one as a wrestler and is what I'll continue to do as the General Manager of this brand."
~The crowd start chanting “thank you Worthy”~
Worthy: "Now onto that annoying pixie bimbo who stole my moment of glory last season in our tag match."
~The crowd boo Kayls for doing that~
Worthy: "You see Kayls when I look into your eyes I see the dark side of your soul, but for some reason you try repress it...why?"
~The crowd boo Kayls being nice~
Worthy: "Listen to them Kayls as we don't want to see Miss Nice, we want to see Madam Nasty...we don't want a green leotard wood elf princess, but a bad ass dark elf sorceress with a black heart...so stop all this fake crap and lets see some aggression as we know it's in you."
~The crowd cheer the idea of a dark Kayls~

Last edited by Worthy on 7/5/2011, 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back)   Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back) Empty6/20/2011, 7:43 am

~The ring lights suddenly go off~
Raspy Voice: "Worthy, or not so Worthy, now you shall feel PAIN!"
~Before Worthy has a chance to react, there's the sound of metal impacting on bone, followed by the sounds of body meeting the floor at a rapid velocity~
Raspy Voice: "I'm here already, but you haven't realized it yet."
~A few seconds later, the lights go back on and EMT's rush to attend to the fallen Worthy, a folded note is laying on his back and a slightly mangled chair is next to him. People look around, but there's no sign of his assailant~
Brandon: "Sheesh, now the GM has been smacked with a chair."
Reggie: "Yeah, on the night of his glorious return to form as well."
Brandon: "Let's hope this madman is caught and soon."
Reggie: "When, they are Worthy will have some "proper" fun with them."

Last edited by Kayls on 6/20/2011, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back)   Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back) Empty7/5/2011, 3:54 am

Done the following:

Like a Star @ heaven Editted the whole rp I did in thhe first post.

Like a Star @ heaven Changed bits of Kayls rp to fit with my rp (ie; changed backstage to ring).

Like a Star @ heaven I deleted my response rp to leave this rp ending as Worthy laid out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back)   Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Aggression era begin (first Aggresion back)
Page 1 of 1