X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let the games begin... (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Let the games begin... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Let the games begin... (Aggression)   Let the games begin... (Aggression) Empty10/6/2011, 4:32 am

As requested by Worthy and obliged by me.. The Kiwi Icon....

~Worthy is hobbling backstage wearing a neck brace as Jaime Ray Newman runs up to Worthy~
Jaime: "Worthy you homicidal maniac, what do you have to say for yourself?"
Worthy: "Wanna play a game with the Worthy one?"
Jaime: "Worthy I'm being serious as your actions at the PPV put 5 people, including yourself in hospital."
Worthy: "I am serious, as the Worthy one is just giving the blood gods of the board of dictators what they want, as we are nothing but pawns in their sick and twisted game because they just want to see people suffer for their own amusement.
Jaime: "Look Worthy I heard what you said at the PPV and you are wrong as the board of directors care about the health and safety of their employee's...unlike you."
~Worthy snatches the microphone from her and looks directly in front of the camera~
Worthy: "You fools at the board of dictators spent years making the Worthy one your human sacrifice with your games of torture, but now the Worthy one is the dungeon master and he's changing the rules to make you worthless parasites at the board and the rest of the puny mortals on this roster suffer the consequences."
~The camera pans out as Worthy moves the indoor palm tree that's behind him to one side revealing a hidden rope~
Jaime: "What are you up to and why is there some random rope in the corridor?"
Worthy: "You'll see..."
~Worthy pulls the rope which causes an anvil to fall down from the roof and hit Jaime on the head knocking her out cold~
Worthy: "GAME OVER!!"
~Worthy walks off laughing like a maniac as everybody near by comes to Jaime's aid, then all of a sudden Worthy stops and turns round to address the crowd round Jaime~
Worthy: "Oh by the way, I'd be careful what you do or say as I have traps throughout this arena ready for anyone who wants to play my worthy games."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Let the games begin... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin... (Aggression)   Let the games begin... (Aggression) Empty10/6/2011, 7:59 am

Thanks Jeremy.
Back to top Go down

Let the games begin... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1