X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let the games begin (12/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let the games begin (12/17) Empty
PostSubject: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/14/2008, 2:59 pm

~The big screen shows Sukkeltje who is walking backstage when he suddenly runs into Morbid Distruction~
Sukkeltje: "Watch out freak!"
Morbid: "Freak? I prefer to be called 'Clown' or 'Morbid' but of course you can also call me..."
Sukkeltje *interrupts Morbid*: "I am not in the mood for this. Get out of my way!"
Morbid: "Is somebody a little bid sad today?"
Sukkeltje: "Okay, maybe I should say it in a different way. Get out of my way, or I will rip your head of your miserable body!"
Morbid: "Now that doesn't sound to nice, does it?"
Sukkeltje: "Just get out of my way before somebody gets hurt."
Morbid *while he puts his hand behind his back*: "Okay, I'll get out of the way but first this. Water of pie?
Sukkeltje: "What?! Ehm okay, I am in a hurry. Pie."
~Suddenly Morbid Distruction gets a pie from behind his back and throws it in the face of Sukkeltje~
Morbid *while he walks away*: "Who's the clown now?! Jackass!"
Sukkeltje *mumbles in his self*: "You want to play clown? I can play, let the game begin clown."
~The big screen fades black again~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/14/2008, 3:02 pm

i want this for my match against morbid and dark, i will make some more rp's with morbid and me backstage for our show and it will involve dark and GB too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/14/2008, 3:42 pm

this is part 2

~The big screen shows Morbid Distruction making fun of some crew workers~
~Then Sukkeltje shows up with a very big pie in his hand~
Sukkeltje: "Hey, clown! Catch this!"
~Sukkeltje throws the pie at Morbid but Morbid dodges and Sukkeltje misses~
Morbid *laughing*: "Ah, to bad you missed. But we can still have some fun. Because I have a surprise for you! One tip, it is above you."
~Sukkeltje watches what is above him, he sees a giant tank, then the tank gets turned upside down, many liters of water come out and fall on Sukkeltje, and Morbid walks away laughing~
Sukkeltje *mumbling*: "The next time you won't get away that easy, clown."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/14/2008, 5:22 pm

dark or morbid can 1 of you please make a rp that 1 and GB attack morbid and then all the lights fade and fog surrounds us and stuff and then dark comes and saves morbid? Cause i am not sure if i will have time for it
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/15/2008, 1:42 am

morbid might have to edit it some of your first rp some what cuz i don't know if thats how morbid acts. and the second one. he's more of a clown 24/7 then looking like a clown but talking normal with an occasional joke here and there. then again its morbid's call. I'll put up an rp in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/15/2008, 2:18 am

(Possibly have this just before our match Sentinel, so have the previouse rp's sometime earlier in the show if you can)

~The camera fades in showing Sukkeltje and Godsblood standing in their usual attire. As the camera slowly zooms in closer, the conversation begins to get clearer~
Sukkeltje: "Alright, I've already met clown boy twice today and so far he is exactly what he is... a clown, so its not like we're going to have to worry about him too much."
Godsblood: "Well we don't have to worry about The Dark One either... it seems to me that I am currently holding his title on my shoulder." *gives off a cocky laugh as he shifts his title belt slightly on his shoulder*
Sukkeltje: "So it seems then that The Sentinel has chosen to give us an easy win tonight, I'm starting to think that Sentinel is saving us up for something special at the PPV."
Morbid: "If you count being used as practice dummy's as special then you might be on to something... hehehehe."
~Out of the shadows Morbid walks into view. He leans up against the nearest wall and continues to speak~
Morbid: "You can always count on a clown to... *Morbid flips a light switch turning the lights above him on* lighten... the mood." *Begins to erupt with laughter*
Sukkeltje: "Well well well... *Sukkeltje and Godsblood begin to walk towards Morbid* Speak of the devil himself."
~Morbid holds up his hand raising his pointer finger into the air and begins to shake it~
Morbid: "Correction... speak of the clown, you know... your really not that bright."
~With saying that Morbid flicks the light switch off once again and steps back into the dark. The lights behind Sukkeltje and Godsblood turn on and Morbid is seen leaning against the wall once again~
Sukkeltje: "Hey! What the H... you just disappear and reappear like that!"
"
Morbid: "You're right... no hard feelings? *Morbid gets up off the wall and walks up to Sukkeltje and Godsblood, he extends his hand offering a handshake* No hard feelings?"
~Just as Sukkeltje is about to shake he quickly retracts his hand and spits in Morbid's face. Godsblood kicks Morbid in the stomach bring him to his knees. Godsblood walks around behind Morbid and locks his arms behind his back letting his stomach open for free shots~
Sukkeltje: "Where's the jokes now clown?!"
Morbid: *Speaks slowly* "Have you heard of the one where two guy's get their... Dark.... desserts?"
Sukkeltje: "I'm sure it would have been funny, too bad my fist will stop the punchline though."
~The lights all of a sudden begin to flicker on and off, slowly at first but uniformly accelerating in speed. Sukkeltje and Godsblood look up at the lights with confused looks. Morbid slips out of Godsblood's hold and falls to the floor laughing~
Morbid: *Speaks in a hushed whisper* "heeeeeeeee's heeeeeere" *Begins to laugh maniacally*
~The lights all of a sudden shatter into a magnificent shower of sparks and flying shards of glass. Sukkeltje and Godsblood both cover their heads from the falling debris. As they stand back up looking around, they find themselves illuminated by one light bulb which shines directly above them~
Sukkeltje: "Come out Dark Ryder... we have your little clown buddy here *Sukkeltje looks down only to find Morbid is no where to be seen* What?! Where the hell did he go??"
Godsblood: "Does it matter? There are two of us, we have strength in numbers."
Morbid: "But obviously together don't even have the brain of a single person."
~Fog begins to float into the light as a man in a dark black hooded cloak steps into view. Behind him to his right Morbid stands, continues to laugh. Dark Ryder's white soulless eyes bare into Sukkeltje and Godsblood~
Dark Ryder: *His voice sounds like many angry voice speaking as one* "You pitiful fools... your souls bare nothing against the power of the curse. You spin your own demise with the ballad of treachery, but we will leave you til the time has called in which the Reaper strikes. Prepare... for the ride... of your life."
~Sukkeltje and Godsblood stare in horror as the seven foot giant continues to glare into them with his white eyes. Finally Dark Ryder slowly steps towards Sukkeltje and Godsblood forcing them the edges of the light. Morbid stays closely behind Dark Ryder but continues to laugh. Dark Ryder stops right under the light, and with a quick motion bring his hands up in a circular motion and as his hands clap the last light burst into a fiery explosion, and as the fire implodes, with what little light can be seen for that instant, it is clear that Dark Ryder and Morbid vanished with the flame~
Sukkeltje: *Speaks out loud* "Think we need a game plan here..."
Godsblood: "Already covered."
~The Camera fades out of the already black background to the sounds of Sukkeltje and Godsblood speaking~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 12/16/2008, 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to tell sent where to put the rp)
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/15/2008, 2:26 am

(Use this as Mine and Morbid's entrance if possible)

The lights darken and a blue glow floods the arena
Fog Fills the entrance as Dark Ryder and Morbid slowly walk out
Dark Ryder walks slowly down the ramp as Morbid is jumping from side to side with excitement
As Dark Ryder enters the Ring he stands in the middle and slowly raises his arms
Lightning hits all four corners of the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/15/2008, 12:15 pm

~The big screen shows Sukkeltje who is walking backstage when he suddenly runs into Morbid Distruction~
Sukkeltje: "Watch out freak!"
Morbid: (Giggles) "Freak? Hmmm now thats somthing I've heard alot of but I would rather you call me Morbid (giggles)..."
Sukkeltje: "I am not in the mood for this. Get out of my way!"
Morbid: "Awww is somebody a felling (giggles) down today??"
Sukkeltje: "Okay, maybe I should say it in a different way. Get out of my way, or I will rip your head of your miserable body!"
Morbid: "(Giggles) Oh? Your going to rip my head off? (giggles) pretty bold words from someone so little (giggles)"
Sukkeltje: "Just get out of my way before somebody gets hurt."
Morbid:
"Ok, ill get out of the way but first this!" Morbid reaches behind his
back and pulls out a pie and smashes it into Sukkeltje's face.
Sukkeltje: "What?!" Sukkeltje spits and trys to get the pie out of his face
Morbid *while he walks away*: "Who's the clown now?! Jackass!"
Sukkeltje *mumbles in his self*: "You want to play clown? I can play, let the game begin clown."
~The big screen fades black again~

this is part 2

~The big screen shows Morbid Distruction making fun of some crew workers~
~Then Sukkeltje shows up with a very big pie in his hand~
Sukkeltje: "Hey, clown! Catch this!"
~Sukkeltje throws the pie at Morbid but Morbid dodges and Sukkeltje misses~
Morbid
*laughing*: "(giggles) Awww, to bad you missed. But we can still have
some fun. Because I have a surprise for you! One tip, it is above you."
~Sukkeltje
watches what is above him, he sees a pie falling, it suddenly falls on
Sukkeltje face, and Morbid walks away laughing~
Sukkeltje *mumbling*: "The next time you won't get away that easy, clown."

this is the edited version by Morbid
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty12/16/2008, 12:08 am

hahaha that is some funny sh** right there Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin (12/17)   Let the games begin (12/17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin (12/17)
Page 1 of 1