X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The begin of the end... (of the begin)(7/13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savvy

Savvy

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-04-13

The begin of the end... (of the begin)(7/13) Empty
PostSubject: The begin of the end... (of the begin)(7/13)   The begin of the end... (of the begin)(7/13) Empty7/9/2011, 1:48 am

~Savvy is backstage. He's hang with his phone~
Savvy: "No sir, I will not do that again!"
~Savvy seems furious~
Savvy: "No, Miss Day I will not compete tonight! You should listen to me now! According to the prestigious magazine "Quarterly Duck Hunter Magazine" and a pool on www.savvy.fr, I'm the Young Gunz who deserve the #1 contender spot! So I will not risk my life in basic weekly fight with goof like the Panic at the disco! look-like Goliathus or the parody of gangsta rapper the aw3som3on3r...Wait a minute I finally succeed to say his name! All Hail to me! What did you say?"
~Savvy listen closely~
Savvy: "QUOI??? Quarterly Duck Hunter magazine is not a credible magazine for wrestling? and Savvy.fr is not a impartial website?"
Savvy: "But this is a new season who start tonight! And my lawyer says than I deserve more respect after the beat down I receive for the last show on the previous season! What you agree with me? And you have a gift for me? Me & Charity Divine?? That's why you are my girl! Miss Day, I know than finally you and the highest of aestheticism can work together! Just one more thing, be kind think about me for the #1 contendership for the Young Gunz! Have a nice day Boss."
~Savvy cut the phone~

[If someone want add something (add another RP,offer me gift, kiss my feet,buy me a soccer team,...) feel free to do it ]
Back to top Go down

The begin of the end... (of the begin)(7/13)
Page 1 of 1