X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dark events begin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The dark events begin... Empty
PostSubject: The dark events begin...   The dark events begin... Empty5/8/2008, 2:49 am

[A crew member is walking down the hall when all of a sudden the lights go out and he is left standing their in the dark]

Crew Member: Hello? Is someone there?

[Suddenly a dark red light illuminates the hallway in which the crew member stands confuzed, in the background an unfocused dark figure wearing a cloak with a hood that hides his face stands there with his head down]

Crew Member: Who's out there?

[The lights go out again only to reilluminate with a dark red light once again this time showing the dark figure closer to the crew member]

Crew Member: I must see Dante about these electrical surges....when did we get red lights?

[The lights go out yet again only to illuminate with the same eyrie red light showing the dark figure standing right behind the crew member]

[Crew Member starts to turn around as he soon realizes there is someone or something standing behind him, but before he can see what presence that stalks his very being is, the lights black out one last time only to turn back on normally]

[The crew Member looks all around back can't figure out if there ever was something following him]

[A hoarse whipser echoes throughout the entire hallways]

Dark Ryder: I've only just begun......prepare for the Ride of your life....

[Suddenly all the lights shatter as if too much electricity passed through them making them all shatter simotaniously]
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: The dark events begin...   The dark events begin... Empty5/8/2008, 8:34 am

Slugger comes around the corner with a touch to see what happened

Slugger: Dark Ryder come out here show yourslef.

Dark Ryder starts laughing from someone in the darkness

Slugger: Show yourslef you freak.

Dark Ryder comes out of the darkness and stands face to face with the slugger.

Slugger: At least you have the balls to face me face to face.

Dark Ryder: Why are you here.

Slugger: I want lie Mate I have came to get some payback for what you and your boys did to me.

Dark Ryder tries to hit the slugger but misses then the slugger gives him a huge punch knocking him down he gets up but right then Quanbeast comes out of the darkness and hits Dark Ryder in the head with a steel chair busting Dark ryder open

Slugger: Hey Dark Ryder I would like you to meet my new mate Quanbeast.

Slugger and Quanbeast walk away into the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: The dark events begin...   The dark events begin... Empty5/8/2008, 7:20 pm

----- Later That Night ------

[A man in a dark black cloak is seen roaming the hallways near where slugger's dressing room is ]

*Knock* *Knock*

[Slugger opens the door while he continues his conversation with Quan]

Slugger: I can't beleive that freak never knew you were behind him mate[starts to laughs once again at the mere thought] what the....? We didn't beat your ass good enough the first time that we have to do it a second time?

[All the man in the black cloak is able to muster up is a muffled scream before Slugger punches him in the stomach and drops him to the floor where he continues to stomp a mudhole in him]

[Quan sees Slugger handling the situation quite well and turns to reminisce about sending Jade the package of Two dozen steaks and the "Superiour" Mongolian Hot Sauce]

Slugger: Don't feel so dark and sinister when your on the ground....now do you... you FREAK!.....what the.....

[Slugger pulls the hood off of the man and discovers that it was a crew member dressed up in the cloak and he had duck tape over his mouth so he couldn't talk]

Slugger: WHAT THE!?!?....you sick son of a....

[The lights start to flicker and suddenly all the lights shatter producing a shower of sparks and glass, except for one lonely light. The one light still shineing just happened to be the one closest to Slugger which illuminates the cloaked crew member on the floor and himself]

Slugger: Come out why don't you.... grow a set and face me like a man

[A hoarse whisper slithers through the hallway like a snake giving Slugger shivers up his spine]

Dark Ryder: Like how you faced me man to man?....to play your game involves two so lets make it even......

[Quan finally snaps out of his daydream and takes notice that the lights in the hallway went out and that Slugger was just standing as if a stone statue, he jumps up and before he can make it out, the door is slammed in his face and the sound of a lock clicks shut]

[Dark Ryder steps into the light finally with his black cloak on and his hood up]

[Dark Ryder looks up and slowly takes his hood off, as he does so the light uncovers the place in which a bandage is covering up a wound that looks to have been recently bleeding, Dark Ryder's piercing white eyes focus on Slugger as he starts to walk towards him]

Slugger: I DIDN'T AND DON'T NEED QUAN TO MESS YOU UP[as he shouts these angry words he takes a wild throw at Dark Ryder's face and lands a hit, only to have Dark Ryder turn his face slowly back to meet Slugger's eye's]

Dark Ryder: prepare for the ride of your life.....[As he says this he kicks Sluggers in the stomach and then opens his cloak up enough to pull out a sledgehammer with the tip wrapped in Barbed Wire]

Dark Ryder: My turn to shed some blood [Dark Ryder produces a sinister laugh that would sent wolves back to their caves]

[The last light finally starts to flicker and shatter like its brothern'.]

[Moments later Quan finally busts open the door with a mighty blow from his shoulder, only to find Slugger to have recovered enough to stand back up from what ever he had been through, with blood dripping off his forehead to the ground]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark events begin...   The dark events begin... Empty

Back to top Go down

The dark events begin...
Page 1 of 1