X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

To The Stage... (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)   To The Stage... (AGGRESSION) Empty2/23/2012, 4:42 pm

~The lights in the arena blackout, the X-Tron begins to flash in static as the red triangle appears, the D soon appears in the middle~
Angelic Voice: "There is a hell...~static~ believe me I've seen it..."
Dark Voice: "There is a heaven...~static~ let's keep it a secret..."
~'To The Stage' by Asking Alexandria begins as the fans rise to their feet, they look at the curtain as the lyrics kick in~
Song: "I'm out the door, I'm on my ass again like every night before.."
~Danny Young walks out, sporting his usual hooded jacket, no T-shirt underneath, and a pair of black shorts with his 'D' logo on either side, one red, one white~
Song: "I know that I should walk away, but I can't bring myself to quit this game..."
~Pyro explodes from either side of Danny as he is showered in sparks, the angelic spotlight flickering to a blood red color every so often. He walks slowly and methodically to the ring, taking his time, timing the movement of his arms and his legs. He looks into the crowd as the spotlight flickers red, the camera spots a wicked look in his eyes, as if he was somehow possessed. He looks to the floor as the spotlight stays red, he flicks his hood up to reveal his long black hair, a lighter color and shorter in length with it slightly spiked at the front~
Song: "She's out the door, she's on her ass like every night before..."
~Danny produces a mic from one pocket and slides into the ring, his jacket is unzipped to reveal his various tattoos~
Danny Young: "Change is coming, tonight my appearance has changed, so has the standing of society. I've been told since dominating that cocky Belgian SOB Savvy last XFW I'm in the title picture, however I've been told that some people don't like that. Well for those that don't appreciate all the hard work I've done..."
~Danny raises his two fists forward as the camera zooms in to see two words tattooed across his fingers. **** That. the crowd roars in approval~
Danny Young: "So to those who don't appreciate me, what I've done or who I've destroyed, come out here!"
~Danny looks to the curtain waiting for someone to appear~
~After nobody shows Danny grins~
Danny Young: "That's what I thought! This is a warning to the doubters, I am back!"
~'To The Stage' starts up again as Danny raises his arm~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)   To The Stage... (AGGRESSION) Empty2/25/2012, 9:42 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'I'm Sexy and i Know it'' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena. The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring. Wearing is Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots~
~Danny Young has a worried look on his face as FoD squares up to him inside the ring~
Finger of Destruction: "Oh Danny how deluded you are these days, you win one match against an ancient dead beat and think you deserve a title shot?"
~Danny Young attempts to speak but FoD pushes him back and continues to talk~
Finger of Destruction: "Hush hush Danny you have had your chance to speak and we all know that was a pathetic spectacle, now back to you laughable claim you are in for a title shot I want to let you know that you are in no way deserving of such a feat, you are a washed up has been who thinks a change in image is enough to convince others you are a new man..."
FoD: "I am here tonight to show you what a contender looks like I am going to rip Amber Destiny apart and then you will see a number one contender, so my advice to you Mr Young is just keep begging to fight washed up former jobbers because the moment you step into a ring with a real wrestler you are going to be leaving on a stretcher..."
~Danny Young once again tries to talk but this time FoD pulls out a blunt object from his back and takes one swing towards Danny Young's head who is just about able to dodge the attack and roll out of the ring in time~
Finger of Destruction: "That is right Danny boy run away because next time I won't miss and these dumb morons in the crowd will get to see what the inside of your head looks like..."
~Danny Young quickly leaves the arena not wanting to get involved with a clearly disturbed FoD and after a few moments of taking in the taunts and jeers of the crowd FoD exits the ring and arena with a cold grin across his face~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)   To The Stage... (AGGRESSION) Empty2/25/2012, 9:44 am

Is that okay Danny if not just Copy it and edit it how you see fit and post it below, i have to work soon so i won't get a chance to do anymore today...

Also Can this Rp go before my match with Amber Destiny please
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)   To The Stage... (AGGRESSION) Empty2/26/2012, 3:59 am

FoD Danny wouldn't be a worried character. He's slightly aggressive since returning and having doubters in his ability so he wouldn't run away from a fight or be scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)   To The Stage... (AGGRESSION) Empty

Back to top Go down

To The Stage... (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1