X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Aggression RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

First Aggression RP  Empty
PostSubject: First Aggression RP    First Aggression RP  Empty9/6/2011, 12:14 am

~The camera is back on as Jake Adams is seen walking backstage with the Extreme Fight Championship around his waist~
~The crowd boos with venom as the Show Raider meets up with Evan Matthews, who starts walking along with him~
~Jaime Ray Newman meets up with them and stops them, obviously with a mic in her hand for an interview~
Jaime: "Jake..."
~Jake cuts her off before she even gets started~
Jake: "Shut up. Get out of here, right now."
~Evan giggles as Jake is dead serious. Jaime nervously moves out of the view. The crowd boos as he looks straight into the camera~
Jake: "Everyone thinks I'm scared of Jay Thorn. Everyone thinks Jay Thorn was always better than me and still is and always will be. Well I think you're on crack."
~The crowd boos as he keeps talking~
Jake: "Jay Thorn had some cute little remarks for me tonight. He pointed out a lot of important facts about this whole rivalry we've been having for the 5 months. But he forgot one thing, that during all of it, Jake Adams is now the longest reigning Extreme Fight Champion in this company's history!"
~The crowd boos and reacts with some shock as camera zooms in on the title on Jake's waist, and then goes back on the champ's face~
Jake: "This company is one of the oldest and that clearly says, its one of the most successful. For more than three years, we've been one of the best, and during all those times, we've had 15 different Extreme Fight champions, and out of them all, I am the best, and I am the longest reigning title holder of all time!"
~The crowd boos loud as Jake continues~
Jake: "Dark Ryder, Plin, Killswitch Overdrive, The Dominator, Jesse Blue, and Booinator, all of them, behind Jake Adams. Jake Adams, the man who is better, than all of them and anyone to ever step a foot in the ring in the entire wrestling world!!!"
~Jake is oozing with arrogance as the crowd boos big time~
Jake: "Jay Thorn, you're just a s**t-talker. You're nothing in front of me kid, You dive through 5 tables to have these fans give a crap about you, all I have to do is say one word and the next thing you know, everyone forgets about what you did and listen to, and watch, their true idol, Jake Adams."
~Jake moves away from the camera as he keeps talking~
Jake: "You remind me of my high school *Jake finger quotes* "buddies" back in the days. You keep talking crap but every time you get that opportunity, you fail. This has been the story with you all along Jay, you've failed every time I stand in the ring with you."
~The audience starts a YOU SUCK chant but Jake ignores it and just keeps on talking~
Jake: "Tonight though, when I get in that ring with you, I'm not just gonna beat you, I'm going to put you down forever. After tonight Jay, you're not picking any stipulation and neither am I! There is going to be no Jay Thorn vs Jake Adams numero III!!! Because tonight this whole rivalry ends, and you will disappear into the darkness forever, FOR GOOD! And how can you tell I'm so sure...well..."
~Jake storms off followed by Evan Matthews, who has Jake's signature metal baseball bat in his hands. They both go into Jake's locker room where one can assume, both are strategizing Jay Thorn's last and decisive demise~
Back to top Go down

First Aggression RP
Page 1 of 1