X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's next? (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Who's next? (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Who's next? (Aggression)   Who's next? (Aggression) Empty12/1/2011, 8:44 am

~The camera cuts to the XFE Board of Directors having a meeting. Along with numerous suited men and women can be seen the XFE Chairman, Sentinel, who has the XFE World Heavyweight Championship laid in front of him on the table. Across from him is XFE CEO, DANTE. On his either side are the XFW and Aggression General Managers, Courtney Day and Worthy~
The Sentinel: "So, what are the current plans for next season?"
Suit 1: "We have the Chaos 'N' Mayhem pay-per-view coming up. No signed up title matches so far."
Worthy: "I doubt it'll be long before we get a few signed."
Suit 2: "After the success of Unsolitary Confinement, we need something big signed."
~As another member is about to answer, a knock is heard at the door~
The Sentinel: "Come in."
~As everyone's attention is fixed on the door, it opens and Pitbull steps in, wearing his street clothes and the Universal-X Championship over his shoulder~
The Sentinel: "Hello, Pitbull. What can we do for you?"
Pitbull: "I'm sorry for interrupting but I was told that you and both the GM's could be found here. But I know that you need a big match signed for Chaos 'N' Mayhem and I think I have a solution for that."
Courtney Day: "Go ahead."
~Pitbull looks at his title, seemingly contemplating on his decision for a second~
Pitbull: "Me. Defending my title in a Four Man Elimination Match."
~Many of the Board seem surprised by Pitbull's suggestion~
The Sentinel: "Interesting idea. But why would you want to jeopardize your title like that?"
Pitbull: "Because I've defended this title with a dominance that is very rarely seen in this industry. And I want to challenge myself, to show myself and everyone that I am a true Champion."
~As many of the members seem very interested in the idea and are smiling, Worthy interjects~
Worthy: "I like that. I think I have a few names that could..."
Pitbull: "But you don't choose the challengers. And neither do I. I want everyone to have an equal shot at being in the match. So next season, we hold a tournament within the division. Everyone is included, which in the current state means 12 entrants. That means everyone is involved in two qualifying matches. Then we have 3 men who have qualified and myself in the Elimination Match for this Title."
~As Pitbull finishes, all the Board members begin a frenzied conversation on the matter~
The Sentinel: "Hm...I like it. You got yourself a deal. Just be sure you know what you're getting yourself into."
~The camera cuts back to ringside~
Reggie Miller: "A Four Way Elimination Match? Is he out of his mind?"
Brandon Routh: "Pitbull seems to be confident in his abilities. And that match should really test them."

--------------------------------

If Sentinel or Worthy would like to edit their parts, go ahead or let me know
Back to top Go down

Who's next? (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1