X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)   Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty3/2/2012, 11:29 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on
while 'I'm Sexy and i Know it'' is played over the speakers as the four
turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing
at the entrance to the arena

The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring

Wearing is Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots~
Finger of Destruction: "I am going to keep this quick so i want all you morons to shut up and that includes you two idiots with the microphones sitting behind your crappy desk."
~The crowd jeers FoD and the Reggie and Brandon both remain silent with a look of disgust and anger on their faces~
Finger of Destruction: "Well i guess my factual show has paid off and you have all become less moronic since i have been educating you, however i am here for something else and that is Danny Young and i have a lot to say about this has been

This guy is not in my league and he has somehow got above me in the title race, with a little bit of mind games from myself i have been able to manipulate him into giving up that number one contender spot, okay well i still have to face him in a match but lets be honest here Danny Young is not the wrestler he was a few seasons ago

Lets also be honest when we look back at him at his so called best, was he really that great? the answer i am afraid is no take away all his so called friends and his dirty tricks he was not even average and we got to see that when he tried to change into a nice guy and tried to convince everyone he had changed his ways

We saw after this change just how over rated he is and how weak and pathetic he is all it took was for me to push a few buttons and here he is all big and bad again pretending to be crazy and insane and to be honest i want it this way so when i destroy him at his own match he can have no excuses and can not hide behind anyone else i will show the world why our General Manager made a mistake when giving Danny Young my number one contender spot

The only thing Danny Young will achieve out of our match will be spending the following few weeks drinking out of a straw and watching me take away the Young Gunz title from Hawke, Danny Young will see what a real wrestler is capable of and he will tremble and he will forever live in my shadow

The end of this season you will all be witness to my accention to take this Federation to the next level and you will all chant my name and worship me.."
~Finger of Destruction provokes the crowd before rolling out of the ring and walks out of the arena while continuing to taunt everyone leaving even the two commentators speechless~
~As FoD ignores the crowds jeers and taunts the lights go completely black to the delight of the fans~
Angelic Voice: "Finger Of.."
Dark Voice: "DESTRUCTION!"
~the blood red triangle appears on the X-Tron~
Angelic and Dark Voices: "He's Coming.."
~the lights return to normal as FoD looks on unimpressed before returning backstage~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 3/2/2012, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)   Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty3/2/2012, 12:07 pm

Sorry it isn't a bit longer but my computer froze on me earlier and i had to start from scratch and ran out of time due to work but wanted to get an rp in for this show
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)   Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty3/2/2012, 12:13 pm

FoD your doing just great! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)   Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty3/2/2012, 12:30 pm

great RP fod, nice digs to be used, could you add this at the end?

~As FoD ignores the crowds jeers and taunts the lights go completely black to the delight of the fans~
Angelic Voice: "Finger Of.."
Dark Voice: "DESTRUCTION!"
~the blood red triangle appears on the X-Tron~
Angelic and Dark Voices: "He's Coming.."
~the lights return to normal as FoD looks on unimpressed before returning backstage~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)   Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty3/2/2012, 12:39 pm

Thank you Cryl and i added your bit Danny i think it is a good way to end my rp so great job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)   Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here to be the best! (3/3/12 aggression)
Page 1 of 1