X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S on Aggression... (First Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S on Aggression... (First Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S on Aggression... (First Aggression)   D.A.S on Aggression... (First Aggression) Empty1/13/2012, 5:12 am

Brandon Routh: "Last Wednesday on XFW, one of Aggression's own competed in a tag team match, when Jay Thorn teamed up with Jack Power against Pauk-O and Jake Adams in a losing effort. While they did lose, it wasn't without controversy and right now, we have the D.A.S standing by in the back for comment."
Reggie Miller: "Great."
~The camera cuts backstage, where Jay and Pitbull are standing by with Marc Ellis, Jay wearing a new D.A.S t-shirt and Pitbull the older one with the Universal-X Title over his shoulder. Marc seems a bit uncomfortable as the two don't seem happy~
Marc Ellis: "Guys, on XFW Jay teamed up with Jack against Jake Adams and...."
~Jay cuts off Marc with his hand, bringing the mic to his mouth~
Jay Thorn: "Jack, you did well. We did well and I have no problem with you. Did I specifically want to team with you? No. This here *pats Pitbull on the shoulder* is my tag team partner. This the guy I take care of business with. My brother. The greatest, most dominant Universal-X Champion in XFE history."
~Jay looks at Pitbull and smiles~
Jay Thorn: "But I did team with you, and while I know this makes absolutely no difference to you whatsoever, I don't blame you for the loss. You had Pauk-O beat. It was Jake Adams that clobbered you in the back of the head with something and I didn't realize what happened or that you were out until you didn't kick out. But that's ancient history."
~Pitbull steps up to the mic~
Pitbull: "What's not ancient history, is that we've got Nova Kane, the Iceberg, Michael Steel, and Grey J advancing in the Universal-X Championship tournament. And tonight, two more matches will take place, giving us three more people moving forward. I'm excited about the possibilities of who I might be facing at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, but I want you guys to know that I will be watching all three qualifying matches...VERY closely."
~Jay puts his hand over the shoulders of Pitbull as he continues~
Pitbull: "See, everyone seems to want to forget that the D.A.S is still here. They want to think that since we had a match against each other at Unsolitary Confinement, we're done with each other. I mean, yeah, we'll have singles matches at Chaos 'N' Mayhem but believe me when I tell you this. You do NOT want to ignore this team. Because one man has demanded something of us. And honestly, we're veeeery close to giving it to him."
~Jay and Pitbull share glances before Jay continues~
Jay Thorn: "This here is the greatest Universal-X Champion in history, Pitbull. Pure, unadulterated aggression and technical domination. Whoever survive the Universal-X Tournament, he will break. I am the future of XFE, Jay Thorn. The fastest man in this industry with the best kicks. I am lightning in a bottle, and oops... someone just took the top off. Jake Adams, you've been a pain in my side since Super Force and at Chaos 'N' Mayhem I will finish this."
~The camera zooms Marc Ellis out of the picture~
Jay Thorn: "Because it's the thunder that scares you...But it's the lightning that hurts you."
~The camera cuts back to ringside as the crowd goes wild~
Back to top Go down

D.A.S on Aggression... (First Aggression)
Page 1 of 1