X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for aggression 1/14/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

for aggression 1/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: for aggression 1/14/11   for aggression 1/14/11 Empty1/9/2012, 9:09 pm

~A back stage area is lit in a pathway that leads to the stage. There sits Vincent Crowley just barely visible who seems to be waiting for something or someone. He shrinks back as The American Dragon passes by, but shortly after David Crowley appears. Vincent steps out of the shadows and approaches David who is suddenly alert~
Vincent: "This isn't about greatness making a stain out of you bro. This is about you not returning any of my calls over the holidays."
David: "After the last time I saw you Vinny do you expect me to be happy to hear or even see you?"
~Vincent comes closer and David instinctively shrinks back ready to strike first if need be~
Vincent: "Look Dave what are we achieving fighting one another? All it does is drive a wedge further into the family."
David: "A wedge you and Deacon drove home to begin with."
Vincent: "Let the past be the past let it go. We both know there is no way like the Crowley way. We are Crowley's let's act like it."
~David surprises Vincent by cracking a smile and laughing~
Vincent: "What's so funny?"
David: "Acting like Crowley's is the problem. All we're good for is tearing each other apart. I for one don't mind laying you out."
~Vincent gives a sour face as David continues~
David: "Now if you'll excuse me our match is coming up soon and I'd like to get some more stretching in before you try to turn me into a pretzel."
~David pushes past a defeated looking Vincent and the camera fades out~
Back to top Go down

for aggression 1/14/11
Page 1 of 1