X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That was a Fix! (04/02/12 Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

That was a Fix! (04/02/12 Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: That was a Fix! (04/02/12 Aggression)   That was a Fix! (04/02/12 Aggression) Empty2/4/2012, 9:25 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'Numb' by Linkin Park is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena~
~The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring~
~Wearing his Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots~
Brandon Routh: "Reggie I wonder what FoD is doing out here tonight, he has no match and shouldn't be out here."
Reggie Miller: "He may not have a match but by the looks of it he has something to say and doesn't look to happy."
Brandon Routh: "You got that right Reggie he looks totally pissed off."
~Finger of Destruction grabs the microphone from Ines Sainz as he climbs into the ring and begins to talk to a chorus of boos and taunting~
Finger of Destruction: "Shut the hell up, all this season and since I started you have cheered for me and chanted my name and now after I was cheated out of the title yet again."
Brandon Routh: "Cheated out of the title? I must of been watching a different match Reggie because he was fairly destroyed by the better opponent."
Reggie Miller: "I think we have a sore loser here Brandon the guy has had two great chances and choked both times!"
Finger of Destruction: "I give a match my all and lets be honest I had to work hard to make Hawke look good in the ring and what do I get rewarded with is a dodgy Referee who doesn't know how to make a count."
~The crowd mock and taunt FoD~
Finger of Destruction: "You mock me? you should be cheering me for exposing the poor quality opposition and officials in that match!"
Reggie Miller: "Poor quality? Hawke must of done more damage to FoD then we thought Brandon."
Brandon Routh: "What happened to this guy Reggie? It was not long ago he was this new raw talent with a heart of gold and now we just have this bitter guy blaming everyone else but himself."
Reggie Miller: "He can't handle the pressure it seems, i used to like this guy but now he is just turning into a massive jerk who needs to be taken down a notch or two."
Finger of Destruction: "You know what screw you all i am done with you all and i am done with playing nice, a warning to everyone... don't get in my way i am going to stop at nothing to achieve my destiny and take what is rightfully mine..."
~Finger of Destruction throws the microphone down and rolls out of the ring heading towards the exit to a chorus of boos and chants of FoD sucks~
Reggie Miller: "Well Brandon that was just plain weird, what was the point in coming out here and he just rambled on making no sense."
Brandon Routh: "Reggie he came out rambled and pissed everyone off, i am sure this will go down well with the rest of the roster and the General Manager which is never a good direction to go!"
Reggie Miller: You got that right Brandon, he is going to have to watch himself from now on..."
Back to top Go down

That was a Fix! (04/02/12 Aggression)
Page 1 of 1