X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The better man... Aggression 12/3/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

The better man...  Aggression 12/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: The better man... Aggression 12/3/11   The better man...  Aggression 12/3/11 Empty12/2/2011, 7:16 pm

~Poisonblack's Nothing else remains blares from the sound system and Vincent Crowley makes his way to the ring microphone in hand. He stands in the middle of the ring, and looks out over the crowd before giving the cut the microphone gesture~
Vincent: "Last week here on Aggression I heard an announcer say that David was the better Crowley."
~The fans cheer at this notion, and Vincent doesn't seem as happy as the fans to hear this~
Vincent: "I really don't think so, and to prove my point David get out here! Let's settle this brother to brother, and see who makes father proud."
~Vincent waits in the ring for David to emerge, and when he doesn't Vincent goes again~
Vincent: "Come on out David! Worthy gave me a match against you here tonight! Get out here and have a taste of greatness before I twist your face right off!"
~Slipknot's Left behind hits the speakers and David emerges making his way to the ring a referee rushing past~
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

The better man...  Aggression 12/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The better man... Aggression 12/3/11   The better man...  Aggression 12/3/11 Empty12/2/2011, 7:22 pm

Nice Celldweller pic and great rp as always!
Back to top Go down

The better man... Aggression 12/3/11
Page 1 of 1