X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End is Near (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The End is Near (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: The End is Near (Aggression)   The End is Near (Aggression) Empty1/24/2012, 5:11 am

~"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play as the lights in the arena dim down, causing the crowd to begin cheering~
Brandon Routh: "Well here's something we haven't seen in almost a season. We've seen them talking in interviews and hanging out in the back, but for the first time since Unsolitary Confinement the D.A.S is coming out together."
Reggie Miller: "Couldn't they have just split up and gone away? Seriously?"
~As the guitar riff kicks in, the lights blast back on as the D.A.S make their way out to a standing ovation from the crowd. They are both wearing their wrestling gear, with Jay having a hoody on and Pitbull holding the Unified Universal-X Title over his shoulder~
Brandon Routh: "Doesn't look like these people want them to go away, this reception is deafening!"
~Jay and Pitbull make their way down with smiles on their faces, getting in the ring. There they smile as Jay gets a mic from a stagehand~
Jay Thorn: "The D.A.S is here!"
~The crowd roars in acceptance at the brothers as Jay waits for them to quiet down~
Jay Thorn: "And together or on our own, that can means a couple of things. Controversy and some a**** getting kicked here tonight, because for the first time since waaaaaay back a season ago you people are going to get the treat of seeing the D.A.S in this ring together!"
~Jay hands over the mic to Pitbull as cheers can be heard for the D.A.S being booked~
Pitbull: "Now, tonight isn't just any old 6-Man Tag Team Match. No, no, no. This is the culmination of number of things for us. For one, this is the last warm up for the Undisputed Universal-X Champion heading into Chaos 'N' Mayhem."
~Chants for Pitbull's name can be heard, which brings a wider smile to his face~
Pitbull: "Now, there certainly will be chaos, there will be mayhem but I promise you one thing. I will walk out of Chaos 'N' Mayhem the way I walked in. With MY Universal-X Title firmly around my waist!"
~As the crowd continues to chant Pitbull's name, he gives the mic back to Jay~
Jay Thorn: "Tonight is also the third tag team match I'm in this season. But this time, there's no Jack Power, there's no Legion...Ohhhhhh no, in my corner tonight, there's going to be the two men I know I can trust. There's the man me and my brother here have been training for the last season...the one true Young Gun himself, Danny Young!"
~Cheers can be heard from the crowd, along with some boo's as the crowd doesn't quite know how to react to Danny with a lot of his actions~
Jay Thorn: "Oh yeah, and there's this guy."
~Jay puts his hand over Pitbull's shoulder, causing a massive eruption from the crowd for the reunited D.A.S~
Jay Thorn: "That's right, the greatest team in the universe, the D.A.S will be teaming with Danny Young and we will rain hellfire and misery on the heads of our opponents as we storm our way into Chaos 'N' Mayhem. Chaos 'N' Mayhem, where I will personally take my left boot AND my right boot and in rapid succession ram them to the sides of Jake Adams' head until I kick that ugly mug of his right through the Cell!"
~With the crowd chanting "Jay's gonna kill you", Jay takes his hand off Pitbull's shoulder~
Jay Thorn: "Jake...You've got hell to pay. And at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, I'm gonna be out to collect."
~With "Nightmare" starting to play, Jay drops the mic again~
Brandon Routh: "With tonight being the last stop before Chaos 'N' Mayhem, the Thorns seem like their focus is divided heading in."
Reggie Miller: "And that divided focus is going to kill them, that is for damn sure."
(Danny, you wanna get in on the fun or should I just finish the RP?)

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 1/25/2012, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The End is Near (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Near (Aggression)   The End is Near (Aggression) Empty1/24/2012, 12:14 pm

you guys can just finish the RP there, solid work
Back to top Go down

The End is Near (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1