X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty
PostSubject: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/2/2008, 3:20 am

*Worthy walks to the ring with mic in hand*

Worthy: I am sick of being under valued by the management of this company who need to realise that I am Worthy by name and Worthy by nature...

*crowd start chanting your not worthy*

Worthy: SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP PARASITES BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW WHY YOUR HERE AND THATS TO SEE ME BECAUSE YOU GUYS PAID TO SEE THE WORTHY ONE!!

*Crowd boo*

Worthy: Now where was I before I was rudely interupted by you puny mortals in the crowd?

*Crowd boo even louder*

Worthy: oh yes I was talking about how I am under valued in this company and that instead of putting me in a tournament for some gold they put me in a match against that puny mortal who calls himself Dominator....

*Crowd start chanting Dominator*

Worthy: ...and if that wasn't bad enough, after my little chat to our GM about me not being in the tournament even though no one who is in the torunament is worthy enough to stand before me, he decides to still not put me in the tournament and instead decides to team me up with Dominator...

*Crowd start chanting Dominator*

Worthy: SHUT UP!!

*Crowd boo*

Worthy: So Sentinel if your back there I want an explanation as to why the Worthy one is not in the tournament, so get your backside out here and face the wrath of Worthy...

(Play along Sentinel as this is funny, BTW I'm not really bothered about being in the tournament and also I have no problem with you, but this seems like a good idea for a promo).
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/2/2008, 5:56 pm

(Good stuff)

The Sentinel's music hits as the crowd cheers. He walks out onto the stage and looks at Worthy.

The Sentinel: So you want to know why I didn't put you in the tournament for the X-Force Championship?

Worthy: If you didn't hear me before, that is exactly what I said.

The Sentinel: Well, Worthy, the reason you weren't in the tournament is because I deemed you...let me see...how to word this...NOT WORTHY!

The Crowd starts chanting "Your not Worthy" again.

(There you go, theres a start)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/3/2008, 3:36 am

(The Dominators entrance plays)

The Domiantor: ahh this cheer is like music to my ears and yet it is so true

Worthy: I would not be talking puny mortal you werent in the tournament either AND I HAVE TO TEAM UP WITH YOU

The Dominator: Oh cmon Worthy, buddy it will be fun ahahaha

Worthy: I am tired of you mocking me!! I am Wor...

The Dominator: Worthy by name Worthy by nature -.- yea yea yea whatever, worthy my ass

Worthy: Thats it I had enough
(worthy goes out the ring)

The Dominator: Well I tell you what, im suprised you havnt let the lights go of like you usualy do, being the coward you are

The Sentinel: Enough of this you 2 (sentinel you go on)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/3/2008, 7:29 am

(lol!! i'm loving this, nice work guys).
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/3/2008, 10:30 am

The Sentinel: If you two want to go at it bad enough. I have an idea. Instead of giving you the pleasure of beating the crap out of each other. Tonight, you two are going to team together in a match, against the New Latino Order!

(I can make this happen, once I sign Ultimo, which I'll do on Tuesday)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Backstage interview response   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/4/2008, 1:15 pm

Interviewer: Worthy we have just heard that you will be teaming up once again with your arch enemy to take on the new Latino order, so what are your thoughts on this?

Worthy: I am sick of teaming up with this puny mortal because he is not worthy enough to be in the same ring as me, let alone teaming up and as you saw the last time we teamed up, I had the match won and he made that blind tag and ended up stealing my victory.

Interviewer: I must have missed that part of the match because from what I seen of it you were getting your butt kicked and Dominator saved the day!!

Worthy: SILENCE INSOLENT FOOL!! NOBODY QUESTIONS THE WORTHY ONE, NOT EVEN YOU PUNY MORTAL SCUM!!

Interviewer: Sorry.

*Worthy takes the mic off the interviewer and pushes the interviewer away and then looks directly at the camera*

Worthy: Dominator you better listen up and listen close because I'm only going to say this once, if you as much as get in my way then it won't be just the NLO you have to worry about and speaking of the NLO, they better fall in line like the rest of them and recognise that I don't need Dominator to take on them worthless cretins because I am Worthy by name and worthy by nature, so the NLO will feel Worthy's wrath...

*Worthy says quietly "...and so will you Dominator" as he walks off)
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/5/2008, 12:51 am

TheSentinel wrote:
The Sentinel: If you two want to go at it bad enough. I have an idea. Instead of giving you the pleasure of beating the crap out of each other. Tonight, you two are going to team together in a match, against the New Latino Order!

(I can make this happen, once I sign Ultimo, which I'll do on Tuesday)

((nice to know it; I will make a promo using that info)))
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/5/2008, 3:42 am

(If you do malyto, could you try and make me and dominator not trust each other in your promo?)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/5/2008, 5:06 am

Interviewer: Hello im joined here by The Dominator and not too long ago i was talking to your long time rival and tag team partner tonight (or next week or watever) and his made one intimidating threat

The Dominator: Intimidating?!?!?! This guy has made these pathetic blank threats to me countless times, iI have buried this man alive before and I never seen him defeat me without fighting me in the dark. But remember this Worthy. Me and especially you have got to get even with NLO, we both have had problems with them in the past. Remember this maybe our chance to get them back, we can deal with each other later but this is our chance for revenge on them.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/5/2008, 5:48 am

(I beat you twice once in this fed and once in the other one without the lights off, but I still love your promos)
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/5/2008, 9:48 am

worthy wrote:
(If you do malyto, could you try and make me and dominator not trust each other in your promo?)

[[Mate, you and Dommy will not trust each other anyway. But, well, I will take a look into my post, check it, and I will try to insert an un-trust line or two.]]
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/6/2008, 3:49 am

(thanks, malkyto)
Back to top Go down
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/6/2008, 4:44 am

U guys better get your asses ready to be kicked beacuse I am Back and i am bringing my Slammer with me...MWAHAHAHAHA...

And, to that Worthy guy...You are not mexican , you vato loco ,face it!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/6/2008, 6:23 am

(lol yea started a rivalry with a guy with more experiecne in this game then me lol and plus your the heel usually we make it that you guys win by a dirty tactic but oh well i just couldn resist falling into your lair worthy ahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/7/2008, 7:48 am

You did well in the last fed when you beat me in the LMS match and if you look at the fed roster I am 9th and you are 10th so there is not much between us.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/7/2008, 7:56 am

yea i use to be like 5k points away from you now im like 4k
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/7/2008, 8:27 am

keep up the good work Dominator and hopefully we can climb the rankings.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/8/2008, 2:48 am

yea well were in the top ten of the fed

pretyt much the entire top ten were in wcwa except 1 guy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty5/8/2008, 4:17 am

Thats not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management   Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy cuts a promo on XFW Management
Page 1 of 1