X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV)   Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV) Empty8/8/2010, 5:01 am

*Worthy is sat on a chair in the GM's office*

Worthy: "This office was once about honour, respect and integraty, but the moment they made a deal with the devil known as Gobeer, they became no diffrent than the corrupt politicians that plague our goverments around the world, but ofcourse XFE management are nothing more than a bunch of cowards who are pulling the strings of Destiny from the shadows and trying to discredit anyone who dares to speak out about them and reveal there true agenda like i'm going to do!!"

*The crowd cheer that last comment*

Worthy: "You think I don't see your little game Courtney, you claim you play by your own rules, but like Destiny, Sentinel and alot of others in this company, your just another corprate kiss ass doing the dirty work for management which is why your bussom buddy Justin is the captain, thats why you added Da_One who i've had a rivalry with and thats why you have added that lame ass clown, Morbid Distruction, the guy who tried to kill me."

*The crowd are shocked by that last comment*

Worthy: "Thats right XFE audience, I was never dead and like every other dead man that you see on these wrestling shows, it's all smoke and mirrors in a desprate attempt to get more ratings and who's idea was that? Oh thats right XFE management who claim an English man posing as a Luchador and a Juggalo clown is not entertaining enough."

*Worthy gets up off the chair and walks upto the camera*

Worthy: "Well number crunchers, if you want to see some real entertainment wait and see what I do if you parasites dare cross me again!!"

*Worthy points at the big screen TV in the office playing the following video*

*When the video finishes Worthy pours lighter fluid on the GM's desk*

Worthy: "Thats right fools, I'm Worthy by name, Worthy by nature and your corrupt empire is about to burn."

*Worthy then lights a match and throws it on the table then leaps over the fire and Rogue Spears the camera man*
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV)   Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV) Empty8/8/2010, 8:01 am

I kind of like this new version of Worthy.
Back to top Go down

Worthy's warning to XFE management (Stable warfare PPV)
Page 1 of 1