X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare) Empty
PostSubject: Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)   Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/2/2011, 4:53 am

~The scene changes to one of the changing rooms, where a seated Krusher Kayls and standing is Jaime Ray Newman~
Jaime: “With me is Krusher Kayls, who is preparing for her Ironperson match against Worthy.”
~Kayls looks at the camera and just stares for a second or two~
Jaime: “Krusher, I’ve got to admit you look ready to take on the world.”
~A sneer crosses Kayls face as she turns and stares balefully at Jaime~
Kayls: “It’s Kayls, not Krusher, got it.”
Jaime: “Sure, Kayls it is.”
Kayls: “Good. I’m ready for anything that Worthy can throw at me, because he’ll get it back twice as hard.”
Jaime: “That’s real fighting talk, that match against Cassandra sure had an effect on you.”
Kayls: “I’ve nothing against Cassandra other than she was having a super ditzy day, if she dreamed up that kind of match. I’m still not certain that Worthy wasn’t behind the whole idea.”
Jaime: “Well, he has categorically denied having anything to do with it on several occasions.”
~Kayls shakes her head and laughs~
Kayls: “He’s madder than a box of frogs and you believed him. Put it this way, I’ve still got a set of underwear, that I’m sure will fit him should he try that stunt again.”
~She points at the wall opposite, hanging on a nail is a coat hanger with the slinkiest black bra and panties adorning it~
Jaime: “Right, so despite the denials, you’re going to teach him a lesson.”
Kayls: “If it’s the only way to try and knock some sense into him, then so be it. His ass is grass and I’m the lawnmower.”
Jaime: “I’m not sure the fans are going to like your attitude tonight.”
~Kayls shrugs~
Kayls: “Well, lets put it this way, if I beat Worthy then things might be different. If not, then I’ll continue being aggressive until it’s all sorted. Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to finish my preparations for Worthy’s demise.”
Jaime: “OK. Good Luck.”
Kayls: “Luck is for losers and has nothing to do with this match.”
~Jaime heads for the door and leaves the room, as Kayls starts some stretching exercises~

Last edited by Kayls on 8/2/2011, 8:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)   Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/2/2011, 7:26 am

Thats a briliant RP and I loved the “Worthy is madder than a box of frogs part”.

BTW I find your obsession with seeing a Worthy in womens underwear, kinda creepy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)   Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/2/2011, 7:39 am

Well, you wanted a different Kayls Razz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)   Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/2/2011, 7:58 am

Thats true, Worthy did tell Kayl to show her dark side... can't get any darker than that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)   Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cause and Effect... (Stable Warfare)
Page 1 of 1