X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/15/2008, 10:29 pm

::The titantron cuts to footage in a luxurious home.. the camera pans around the room it is in to show a lavish office covered in gold and mahogany. The camera catches a glimpse of a figure, and it zooms in to find MATHLER, standing in front of a huge flat screen tv, watching the MLB All-Star game::

MATHLER: Ah, yes, baseball, what a wonderful sport. Its really all physics.. some say pitching is an art, I say its a science. But thats besides the point... I wanted to address Mr Morbid Distruction, aka "The Clown." You know back in my Princeton days, we used to call our idiot buddy by the nickname "Clown," so its fitting that my first opponent in the XFA will be an actual clown. You don't think the name "Morbid Distruction" is enough? Could you at least spell Destruction correctly?! But that wasn't enough.. you had to go and call yourself a clown. I'm not even going to get into it.. everyone knows, but you.

Now, what exactly where you doing recently, kneeling in a mess of your own blood, being all emo with your "x i hate the worldx," you were probably listening to some of that AFI **** or something. This just in, you clown, you look like a fool doing that! Now here's a novel idea; why don't you get a book, and learn something. Well then again, if I were you I'd probably give up too and just get down on my knees and beg, because you have no chance on this week's show when you step in the ring with me, MATHLER! Good luck clown, you're going to need it.

::the camera slowly zooms out and fades::

Last edited by MATHLER on 7/16/2008, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 1:42 am

.....random point out....can yooouu at least spell destruction right?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 1:56 am

It's not really his fault, Morbid Distruction does spell his wrestlers name "distruction."
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 2:21 am

no i know, but then he goes off and makes fun of that, and then he tries and spells destruction but he doesn't even spell it right lol. I don't care who you are, i'd point that out and start laughing lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 7:55 am

rofl, typo!

just edited it
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 3:05 pm

lol there ya go, had to make sure if your gonna make fun of him for spelling it wrong that you had to spell it right Razz
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/17/2008, 5:30 am

::i liked this! lol, ok umm if you really want to know what i was doing i was calling upon my god and meditating, nothing emo. by the way AFI is a good band tho, there not as "Emo" as people say i enjoy most there songs but there not my fave bands. if i was listening to anything i would of been listening to either Korn or Zug Izland (not well known by many) and i spelt my name with an I by accident and dont want to pay the money to change it Razz so yah, and if your the first to beat me than congrats! lets put on a good show atleast Smile i know sharkman will be upset if you beat me, i know how much he wants to be the first one to beat me::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/18/2008, 7:09 pm

Morbiddistruction wrote:
::i liked this! lol, ok umm if you really want to know what i was doing i was calling upon my god and meditating, nothing emo. by the way AFI is a good band tho, there not as "Emo" as people say i enjoy most there songs but there not my fave bands. if i was listening to anything i would of been listening to either Korn or Zug Izland (not well known by many) and i spelt my name with an I by accident and dont want to pay the money to change it Razz so yah, and if your the first to beat me than congrats! lets put on a good show atleast Smile i know sharkman will be upset if you beat me, i know how much he wants to be the first one to beat me::

heres to a good match, less than 24 hours to go!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/18/2008, 11:32 pm

Wow time flies by just 1 day before then show and the 24 hours is the longest bit.

I honestly cant wait to see the show!!
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/20/2008, 4:14 am

Smile it was a great match! sucks that i suffered my first lost but that just means its the begining of your reign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/20/2008, 10:28 pm

Morbiddistruction wrote:
Smile it was a great match! sucks that i suffered my first lost but that just means its the begining of your reign

yes, great match!
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/20/2008, 10:35 pm

MATHLER wrote:
Morbiddistruction wrote:

yes, great match!
well congrats man Smile i wish you luck in future matchs now i must get ready for kicking that sharkmans ass haha so maybe we will wrestle again and when that day comes maybe my build will be better built to last longer against you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty7/21/2008, 11:35 pm

good luck against the sharkman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)   MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19) Empty

Back to top Go down

MATHLER cuts a promo (XFA Show - 7/19)
Page 1 of 1