X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty7/31/2008, 8:02 pm

::The camera cuts to Matt "The Terror" Serra's Gym, on Long Island, New York. We see two figures in the ring, and while they look to simply be training, it is clear that one has the upper hand over the other. As the camera gets closer we see it is MATHLER, who is dominating his unknown training partner. MATHLER pushes his training partner to the ground and turns to address the camera::

MATHLER: Hello fans, it is I, MATHLER, and I am training with someone you may remember. Its been a long fall from the "top" for him, if you can call it that. Ladies and Gents say hello to Gilberg, this punching bag of a training partner. I decided to hire Gilberg to help me train since he looks very similar to one of my next opponents, The Eraser. I mean, Gilberg was unemployed, so it wasn't exactly difficult to get him down to my gym. I'm using him as motivation, to prepare me for the putrid face I will have to look at in the ring when I face off against the Eraser.

::Gilberg runs at MATHLER and MATHLER takes him and slams him down with the Derivative::

MATHLER: Eraser, you have one thing in common with Gilberg in that you look like him, but I think you may even be worse than him! Gilberg what are you doing, get over here!

::Gilberg drops the bong he was about to take a hit from and comes over to be scolded by MATHLER::

MATHLER: What are you doing, man! If you're gunna smoke you might as well come out to "Smoke on the water" by Deep Purple... oh wait, D01 does that already! That brings me to my second opponent for this next event, a Mr. D01! Are you a "stoner," D01? All signs point to yes, so let me tell you that come Saturday, I will slam your dirty-hair-havin', dorito-eatin', smokey ass through the canvas with the Derivative, and you won't need to get high! I just can't wait for this weekend, I get the opportunity to destroy TWO worthless adversaries... how am I ever going to sleep before this show!

::The camera fades to black as MATHLER turns around and prepares to hit Gilberg yet again::
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty8/1/2008, 3:01 am

Ahahaha lol Gilberg. I think mentioning a wrestlers real name in the show might be against the rules but very few people know who the hell Gilberg is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty8/1/2008, 9:34 am

lol. If you want I'll change it to Gilbert or something for the show
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty8/1/2008, 9:57 am

Like I said I dont think anyone knows who the hell he is.

If not then ill keep short and simple his a former WWE lightheavyweight champion and a parody of Goldberg.

Wait what the hell is the lightheavyweight championship?!?!?! Ill answer that in another day.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty8/1/2008, 9:59 am

Ps that last post was the sites 5400th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/3
Page 1 of 1