X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/13/2008, 1:32 pm

~MATHLER is shown on camera throwing objects in the locker room, he has taken a chair and flung it across the room, and just flipped over a table. He is obviously bothered by something as he is slamming the chair against the wall~
MATHLER:"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! Mathler, the GREAT, UNDEFEATED MATHLER, has been put it in a match with a worthless adversary like Jay Ammerman, who admits his love for being beaten to a pulp! Jay will not have to worry, because I will take this rage out on him, and he will never wrestle again! While I'm beating the snot out of a jobber this week, Krusher Kayls will be getting a shot at JD Allgood for the #1 Contender for the UXC title! A shot that I earned last season, at the least I should be included in this match! This is a travesty to the fans of XFA, and this will not be the last you hear of me!"
~MATHLER throws the chair and storms out of the locker room~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/14/2008, 1:21 am

{{ i agree with you mathler, so you want a worthy opponent, right now i cant meet you in a match because after this week show i will be the new Aggression Champion and youre not wothy enough to face the champion - that is me }}
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/14/2008, 1:51 am

Carefull GodsBlood you need to beat me first before you can consider yourself a champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/14/2008, 3:16 am

{{ i am the best there is the best there was, the best there ever will be, theres no shadow of a doubt that i will be the next Aggression Champion, i am the most dominating force here in XFA 4 words for you dom... "You've Just Been Dominated" }}
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/14/2008, 3:29 am

Ok ok lets save this for rp thread and one thing

you took 2 lines there
Bret Harts and mine and plus the bell hasnt even rang in last 2 days I have won all 4 of the matches you challenged me in so hmmmmmm who is being Dominated so far??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/16/2008, 4:45 am

but this past 2 days im dominating you study study lets roll ... tonight ill be the champ... oops sorry mathler this is promo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/16/2008, 5:35 am

Yea you wait when its my turn, then it will be your turn, then my turn, then yours

Yep you beat me for 2 days, I beat you for 2 days and it goes and on and on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty8/16/2008, 6:33 am

and on and on and on... oh this is not a commercial for ENERGIZER dont worry dom lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16   MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16 Empty

Back to top Go down

MATHLER Promo XFA Show 8/16
Page 1 of 1