X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show) Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show) Empty10/9/2008, 11:03 am

~MATHLER is shown in his lavish kitchen, pouring himself a glass of some sort of red substance. Once he's done pouring, he takes the unlabeled container and puts it back in his fridge and takes a long sip of his beverage~

MATHLER: "Oh, haha, did you think this was blood? I could see how one would confuse this tomato juice with blood. Who knows, maybe I am drinking red fluids to get ready for my first blood match with JD Allgood this week? Or maybe you're a psycho and I'm just drinking tomato juice cause I like the taste!

Regardless, I need to address this British "Scoundrel," JD Allgood. Mr. Allgood, didn't you get enough just a few weeks ago when I took your precious UXC title from you? We all remember that, don't we? I am surprised the promoters gave you a second chance at me after that pitiful performance you put together. But I guess its all well and good, because NO ONE does well against yours truly; they step into the ring and hope to just make it out in one piece. Well this week, JD, you will be leaving a part of yourself in that ring... your blood."

~MATHLER laughs menacingly as he takes another sip of tomato juice and the camera cuts out~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show) Empty10/9/2008, 1:37 pm

{ capital B O..... Ring!!!!! but i will put my bet on this guy they called "MAtheggs" he proved himself in a very dominating way Twisted Evil Twisted Evil }
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show) Empty10/9/2008, 3:10 pm

You see Godsblood this is exactly what is wrong with this fallen empire that they call XFW as they give this puny mortal television time over the likes of us and it is for this reason Mr Godsblood why you should succomb to the black rage and join the dark crusade against all the infadels who dwell within the hallowed walls of XFW...

However if you choose not to join us then you will suffer the same fate as Mathler, Sentinel, Jade, Dante, GP Pato and anyone else who wants to fall victim to the apocalypse that we shall unleash upon them...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show) Empty10/9/2008, 4:35 pm

Black Worthy wrote:
You see Godsblood this is exactly what is wrong with this fallen empire that they call XFW as they give this puny mortal television time over the likes of us and it is for this reason Mr Godsblood why you should succomb to the black rage and join the dark crusade against all the infadels who dwell within the hallowed walls of XFW...

However if you choose not to join us then you will suffer the same fate as Mathler, Sentinel, Jade, Dante, GP Pato and anyone else who wants to fall victim to the apocalypse that we shall unleash upon them...

Spoiler:

godsblood will never... eve... i mean never... be conquer by ...darkness... because...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

MATHLER Promo (10/11 XFA Show)
Page 1 of 1