X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show) Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show) Empty10/30/2008, 11:53 pm

~MATHLER is shown sitting in his extremely luxurious living room while watching his gigantic HDTV. On the TV is some sort of show where nomadic people of another continent are being shown only wearing loin cloths.~

MATHLER: "Look at these people, the scoundrels of the earth. Why they don't even have more than once piece of clothing. Quan, my opponent for this week, this is all you have backing you? Those ingrates that my limo nearly ran over?! Do you train with moccasins on too?! hahaha, oh Quan, I will take pleasure in beating you down. Your native people don't know much, but they will understand what is going on when you are laying on the mat after I deliver The Derivative for the win."

~MATHLER shuts off the TV and gets out of his chair to walk out of the room~
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show) Empty10/31/2008, 12:23 am

just making sure, your a heel right?
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show) Empty10/31/2008, 12:25 am

of course he is a heel..only a Heel would torture children as a math teacher for a career choice....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

MATHLER Promo (11/1 XFA Show)
Page 1 of 1