X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER Promo (10/4 XFA Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MATHLER Promo (10/4 XFA Show) Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER Promo (10/4 XFA Show)   MATHLER Promo (10/4 XFA Show) Empty9/29/2008, 11:09 pm

~MATHLER is shown sitting down for a meal, and he looks to be using chopsticks. Upon further inspection, it seems that MATHLER is eating sushi and drinking saki~

MATHLER: Well, I thought that since I was going to be in Japan this week that I would get ready for my trip with a little of the fine cuisine. This sushi really is delicious, and I'm enjoying it ALMOST as much as I will enjoy defeating Darth Clay in our match this weekend.

Darth Clay, you speak of power and the force and being a ruler and blah blah blah WHO CARES? I don't. And theres one thing that I do know, Mr. Clay, and its that rulers can be overthrown, especially when they are weak, just like you. Trust me, you will be overthrown in our match, once I'm done with you, not a single person will respect you or give you "power."

~MATHLER looks away from the camera and focuses back on his meal as the camera is cut~
Back to top Go down

MATHLER Promo (10/4 XFA Show)
Page 1 of 1