X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pit Viper Cuts a Promo for 5/17 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pit Viper Cuts a Promo for 5/17 show Empty
PostSubject: Pit Viper Cuts a Promo for 5/17 show   Pit Viper Cuts a Promo for 5/17 show Empty5/15/2008, 10:04 am

Fatal Strikes entrance music hits and Pit Viper comes to the ring alone and grabs a mic

Pit- cut the music i have something to say as far as the tag team match tonight is concerned my partner and i would like to say good luck to the cold blooded killers and to show there are no hard feelings ryino is backstage outside their dressing room to let them know in person.

Cut to the big screen where ryino is backstage with a lead pipe

Pit- so ryino your going to let our new friends know just how much we want them to win tonight right.

Ryino (hitting pipe in his hand)- yep i plan to give them a good pep talk with my little friend here.

Ryino enters locker room camera cuts back to Pit Viper as the door closes behind him

Pit- This is just to show that even when you beat fatal strike you can never walk away and avoid your fate and that is a severe beat down from us.

Pit Viper Throws down the microphone and leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down

Pit Viper Cuts a Promo for 5/17 show
Page 1 of 1