X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy cuts a promo regarding the next show...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy cuts a promo regarding the next show... Empty
PostSubject: Playboy cuts a promo regarding the next show...   Playboy cuts a promo regarding the next show... Empty5/5/2008, 8:05 pm

(Playboy is in the gym doing bicep curls, sets the bar down, turns to the mirror and flexes)

Playboy : Fortunately, for all the ladies out there, X-Force management has FINALLY put The Playboy in a match. However, it's quite unfortunate for Cone.

(Playboy turns to the camera while removing the tape from his fingers and wrists)

Playboy : You see Cone.... you have no idea what you will face in that ring. I may be nice and sweet with the ladies, but I am downright evil between bell rings. I will have no consideration for your health... for your career. And face it... you are in the fight for your career. Your contract is almost up and you have to prove yourself worthy of another... and you have to do it against this (stands up and poses)

Playboy cuts a promo regarding the next show... Jay2a

Playboy : It's just not looking good for you. You may think your career has just begun... on Wednesday night, your career in X-Force should be just about finished. But don't worry.... while you're recovering and whimpering in your hotel room after the match, wondering where your lady is, just call the main lobby, ask for The Playboy's room, and maybe, just... maybe... we'll answer the phone.

First I'll take your pride... then I'll TAKE your bride.

Bring everything you got.... you'll need it.
Back to top Go down

Playboy cuts a promo regarding the next show...
Page 1 of 1