X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice. Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice.   The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice. Empty5/8/2008, 11:24 pm

(Playboy approaches the interview area - before the interviewer can even say a word)

Playboy: Diamond Troy Justice. Today will be a day you will never forget... or should I say, it will be a day you'll never remember. Today you climb into that ring, stare across to see The Playboy. Your knees will tremble.... your stomach will get queasy.... and then the bell rings and you come face to face with the newest sensation in XFW. You have to wonder - just what have you done to the GM to get put into this mess? But it just doesn't matter. You can't run, you can't hide. And, most of all.... YOU... CAN'T.... WIN.

I hope you brought your lady friend to this match. After all... once I'm done with you, I'll be looking to entertain a lady or two this evening. And none of the ladies can resist this...

The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice. Jay2a

First I'll take your pride... then, I'll TAKE your bride!

(Playboy steps away without the interviewer saying a thing)
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice.   The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice. Empty5/9/2008, 8:52 pm

(Diamond Troy Justice begins an interview with a XFW correspondent)

XFW- "so Diamond Troy what do you think about the Playboy's challenge?"

Diamond Troy Justice- " I've only got one things to say, and that is, when ever i'm done with that low life, scum bag that dares to call himself a wrestler. He woln't even be able to limp out of the ring, let alone play with his 'lady friends'. so I just want him to know.

(Gets right up into the camera)

The GM has been gettin tired of your 'PLAYBOY' attitude and he's brought the Justice to XFW the lay down the law. And the only thing 'PLAYBOY' is going to remember is BANG!"

(leaves interview area throwing his chair to the ground)

(heard in the background)

DTJ- "He's isn't MAN enough for Mrs. Justice!"
Back to top Go down

The Playboy cuts a segment for 5/14 against Diamond Troy Justice.
Page 1 of 1