X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Clay confronts Diamond troy Justice (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth Clay confronts Diamond troy Justice (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Darth Clay confronts Diamond troy Justice (PPV)   Darth Clay confronts Diamond troy Justice (PPV) Empty10/4/2008, 11:53 pm

Camera zooms in on Darth Clay who is standing in the ring holding onto the rings of a steel cage.
+
Darth Clay "Fifteen feet in height, four sides surrounding the ring. This Steel structure is the perfect place to have this match. Diamond troy Justice, I am thankful that I am here in X-Force wrestling, because if I were not, I would be in a cell, similar to this one, for years after what I plan to do to you tonight."
+
Darth Clay headbuts the cage, blood starts to trickle down his forehead.
+
Darth Clay "I am going to cause you so much pain and suffering that you will beg the referee to stop the match. And at that time, I will have just begun to inflict punishment on you. Diamond troy Justice, I do not plan on leaving this cage until I have injured you so severly that you will have to be taken directly to the hospital."
+
Darth Clay backs away from the cage and stands in the center of the ring.
+
Darth Clay "And as for the Diamond Doll, if you try and stick your face into the match." Darth Clay grabs his right wrist with his left hand and forms a claw with the fingers of his right hand. "I shall use the Sith Lock on you and crush your skull until you either return to sanity.....or your head implodes."
+
Camera zooms in on the claw created by Darth Clay's right hand.
Back to top Go down

Darth Clay confronts Diamond troy Justice (PPV)
Page 1 of 1