X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Clay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty4/27/2008, 1:13 am

Wrestlers name: Darth Clay

Face or Heel: None. I do not care who or what you are, I am going to beat your a** until you finally submit to my rule. I will dominate all and I could care less if you like me or not. Rulers do not need to be liked, just feared.

Background: From places unknown. Has traveled far and wide training in all forms of combat sports. Specialixes in one form, pain! Does not care if he wins or loses the match, only cares that he inflicts as much pain on his opponent as humanly possible. He may lose this match, but eventually he will wear you down unti you submit to his ultimate authority.

He stands 6 foot 7 inches and weighs in at 285 pounds of rippling muscle.
Wears Black pants a design showing a hammer smashing a rock into tiny pieces(this represents himself crushing his opponents). His face is painted black with blood red markings etched on. His eyes glow an eeiry gold.

Entrance music "Iron Man" Black Sabbath
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty12/20/2008, 1:50 am

Scene opens to a pair of golden glowing eyes. Every few seconds you can hear the sound of flesh being struck, followed by a small grunt. Camera slowly backs away and Darth Clay's blackened face covered by blood red designs slowly comes into view. Flesh smacks and grunts continue. Camera finally reveals all of Darth Clay's massive sweaty body. Standing next to him is a figure hidden by a cloak. He holds a kendo stick and methodically hits Darth Clay in the stomach with it, followed by a small grunt from Darth Clay

. "Pain. Sweet delicious pain." Darth Clay grins. "The pain I inflict on others is my nourishment, my sustenance. The more you scream, the more I feast." He grabs the kendo stick and smashes it into his own face, causing blood to erupt from his now broken nose. "Agh, that hurts so good. I am hear for one reason, and that is to show you all what pain feels like. Soon you will all appreciate the feeling of pain as much as I do. I challenge anyone to stand before me in the ring. Soon you will end up kneeling before me, begging me to stop torturing your body! And at that moment I will start to teach you what pain really is!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty12/20/2008, 2:07 am

After the arena empties, Darth CLay and his cloaked assistant stand facing each other in the ring.
Suddenly Darth Clay punches his assistant, he then performs a strong middle kick.
Darth Clay performs an Irish Whip and his opponent bounces off of the ropes.
Darth Clay performs a Hip Toss and throws his opponent from the ring.
Darth Clay leaves the ring and performs a Choke using a chord. He then performs a slam on the announcers table.
Darth Clay grabs a steel chair and slams it on his opponent who is still laying on the table. He hits him two more times.
Darth Clay grabs his opponent by the cloak and throws him into the ring.
Darth Clay climbs back into the ring.
Standing in the middle of the ring, his opponent yanks off the cloak and yells,
"Is that all you have? Bring it. I want more."
Darth Clay stops, stares at his opponent for a moment, then states. "Now you are ready to teach all of these so called wrestlers what pain is all about. I will now unleash you on the masses, Sharkman."
"The age of the Dark Forces is now upon the world of wrestling
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty12/20/2008, 2:37 am

The titan tron shows gp pato and the slugger talking in the old locker room of The SG Conspiracy.
the slugger: "I can't believe you're actually joining up with those freaks from Dark Union."
gp pato: "What's that suppose to mean?"
the slugger: "They're the most disgusting and weirdest group I've ever seen, and two of them eat live creatures. Who does that?!?!"
gp pato: "You're just hiding behind excuses. You're just afraid of pain, that's why you didn't want to join Dark Union."
the slugger: "What happened to you man, you used to be so peaceful outside the ring."
The tag team Dark Forces enters the locker room of The SG Conspiracy.
Darth Clay: "Have you decided?"
gp pato: "Yes, I am all in."
the slugger "I want the X-Treme Killing Machines destroyed, especially after what they did to us. But, I am not in. You two are deranged homicidal freaks. I want nothing to do with the two of you. I will not join forces with you under any circumstances."
Darth Clay "As you wish."
He glares at gp pato, "We spoke of this before, you know what you must do."
gp pato looks at the menacing man before him. An evil grin begins to spread across his face. He stands and grabs the steel chair he was sitting on and viciously attacks his tag team partner. sharkman joins in on the assault as Darth Clay silently watches, his golden eyes glaze over..
When the beating ends Darth Clay states, "You will all submit to my rule by choice, or by FORCE."
gp pato: "See you in the ring tonight...partner..."
Together, as they leave the locker room area, Darth Clay states "There is another."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty12/20/2008, 3:19 am

In the locker room Dark Union celebrates.
Darth Clay: "First, I want to congratulate our opponent Quan, who carried his team to victory over us. He is an exceptional specimen of an athlete. He managed to win even with that stumbling, bumbling, slug of a partner of his."
gp pato falls off of his bench laughing.
"Now for the real reason I am talking to you all. Dark Ryder has provided our stable with the first, of many to come, title belts. He completely out wrestled and outclassed the "Playboy". His title reign as Aggression Champion will last for as long as he stays clear headed. As for the whining "Playboy", no one interfered in the match, no one did a single thing other than watch you lose. You spend so much time playing with the girls that you are starting to whine like one. Hell, Jade has more balls than you do, so shut your mouth. The Dark Union is just starting their reign in X-Force wrestling. You have not heard the last from us."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/7/2009, 2:41 am

Darth Clay is sitting in a chair backstage
I am so glad to be here today in Tampa, Florida" Crowd cheers. " As you can see, I am here alone but I do come bearing gifts for you all. I have rare footage for you that I want you all to see. Please run the video for all."
~
The jumbotron starts to play. From Dark Union Productions....The Sith Report.
~
Standing in the middle of a ring is sharkman dressed as Qui. "98,99, almost there..100!! Outstanding. What a demonstration you just put on Quan."
~
Into view comes gp pato dressed as Quan. In his hands he holds breaded deepfried round objects. " Thank you Qui, I just can not get enough of these Mountain Oysters.(for those of you who do not know, these are deepfried bull testicles) They are the most delicious things I have ever eaten."
~
A phone rings and shark/Qui answers a huge 1980's style cell phone. " Hello. Yes he is here. Right, I will give him the phone right away." He puts his hand over the speaker and says "Quan, it is the Ambassador of Mongolia for you. I just love all this new technology that we now have available in the homeland. " He hands the phone to gp/Quan.
~
"Yes Ambassador I am here......Why thank you, I am glad you are all proud of me....No sir, you can't do that...it is to much...oh you are so kind...Yes thank you thank you....It is very cold at night and I have been so lonely here....thank you again Ambassador."
~
He disconnects the phone and starts to pack his clohes into a gym bag. " Hurry we must hurry and get to the airport."
~
shark/Qui "What is the hurry? What did the Ambassador say? Why do we need to go to the airport?'
~
gp/Quan " Oh, I am being rewarded for my performance here in X-Force wrestling. The Ambassador is taking all of Mongolia's budgeted money to install the first indoor plumbing unit to send over Savanah, my favorite sheep. Oh how I have missed her snuggling up to me at night..." He has a dreamy expession on his face "I have so missed the way here tail brushed against my stomach when I get behind her..."
~
shark/Qui " SIR!! I really dont need to hear this."
~
gp/Quan " No, you are right, lets hurry to the airport."
~
"Momma I'm coming home" from Ozzy starts to play.
~
Quan is shown running towards the ring. A picture of a sheep is shown. Quan running. The sheep. Finally a picture of a sheep with Quan behind it with a huge grin, his arms raised in victory.
~
Darth Clay again, sitting on a chair.
~
"So, isn't love just beautiful folks?"
~
"Quan, anytime, anyway, anywhere."
~
"This has been the Sith Report."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/7/2009, 2:50 am

The lights start to flicker causing the audience to fall silent wondering what is happening to the lights.
Fog engulfs the ring and hides it from sight, as it fades 4 men can be roughly outlined, finally as the last amounts of sea smoke vanish Dark Union stands in the middle of the ring.
Dark Ryder makes his way to a corner with what can be considered a smile on his face, unknown is if it is for what is to come or if he has sinister plots unfolding in his mind.
Darth Clay, Sharkman, and gp pato are all standing in the middle huddled together hugging each other, as Dark Ryder finally reaches the corner, turns around to watch the events that are about to happen.
Darth Clay Darth%20clay_0
Darth Clay: "Wow, that was WEIRD. Oh yeah, hello ladies and gentleman. We are glad to be here today in Cincinatti, OHIO." Huge cheers from crowd. " The reason we are all out here today is a very serious one. As you all saw in our last Sith Report, Mongolia used all of the money they had budgeted to finally install indoor plumbing, to send Quan his favorite sheep." Huge laughs

Darth Clay: "We have come out here, with a collection of items "donated" by several wrestlers that we are going to take bids on for the Quan Sheep Fund. The bidding on these items will end at midnight tonight so lets get started."

Darth Clay: "First off I am going to offer up is from JD Allgood. It is his balls. Er, tennis balls that is. We will start the bidding at $5."

Darth Clay Sharkman

sharkman: "We want to thank Playboy for his donation." sharkman pulls out a water bottle. " This is a bottle filled by Playboy with his tears after he lost the Aggression Title to Dark Ryder."

Darth Clay Gp%20pato_0

gp pato: "Next we have an item that was used only 1 time. It is from Worthy. It is the nightstick he used to bash Dante over the head with." Boos from the crowd. Unworthy chants start up.

Darth Clay: "My second item is this." He pulls a buisness card out. "This will be presented to slugger. the person who gives the highest bid will have his name written on it." Camera closes in on the business card it reads:

To: Slugger
Win One Match Free
From_______

gp pato: "Now from our grand King, gustave1er, a rusty old crown."

sharkman pulls out a pair of black lacy g-string panties "These are from Jade." He grins. Darth Clay leans over and whispers something to sharkman, whose grin turns into a look of horror.

Darth Clay: "Sorry folks, he got it wrong there. I found those in the dressing bag of the sentinel."

gp pato, Darth Clay, and sharkman all together: "And we are donating 5% of the sales of our merchandise to the fund so please call and here is the number."

Dark Ryder raises his hands up and lightning shoots from his fingertips, striking the top of the building. Sparks and flames flash leaving a flaming message which says 1-800-FOR-QUAN.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/7/2009, 3:00 am

Darth Clay stands in the middle of the ring "Ladies and gentlemen. I am honored to be here before you in Dayton, Ohio." Crowd cheers. "Tonight I have the ultimate honor to present to you, the first interview with our undefeated Champion....LEGION!"
Darth Clay Legion_0

Legion enters wearing his traditional Roman Armor minus the helmet, shield, and sword. He has the X-Force Championship slung over his shoulder. He shakes Darth Clay's hand and takes a mic.

"Well, Legion, thank you for your time and for coming out here tonight to talk to our great fans."

"It's always a pleasure....Darth? you know, I'm really not sure what to call you."

"Darth is fine, thanks for asking.Now just to remind everyone here, so far you are undefeated in X-Force Wrestling. You have taken on some of our top wrestlers and have defeated them all. To start with you won a tournament featuring 12 of our best wrestlers. During the tournament you defeated DarkShadow, True Nutter, and Officer Garcia to win the title. Then you defended it against the King of XFW, Gustave1er. What do you have to say about these events?"

"Truthfully, I feel I've been very lucky so far. And more to the point, gifted. All my opponents have been very skilled at what they do. They've trained hard and bled to be here. But that only gets you so far. I was able to beat them because I am a natural. I merely have better breeding. I can trace my lineage to the greatest empire this world has ever seen. And let me tell you, those guys could wrestle. But it wasn't a game to them, it was battle. And anyone getting in the ring with me had better remember that."

"One of your opponents was, shall we say, less than kind about his loss to you. Lets hear just what he had to say."

Jumbotron shows Badjojo, "Yeah I have not really seen him since he beat me in that tag match. Yes he did beat me, only because he had DANTE to back him up. He can't beat me one on one and he knows it."

"Badjojo seems to be saying that he believes he can beat you and that since he has not seen you, you must be hiding from him. What do you think about that?"

"Listen, it is well known that anyone wanting to be the champ just has something to prove. They want to show that they are the Alpha Male. He can talk all he wants, but until he shows me something, he's just a yapping dog in my book. Me? I have better things to do. I spend a lot of time keeping myself in excellent condition. When I'm not, I'm out teaching our youth about being a good citizen. They really are our future. And I like giving them a positive role model. A true role model."

"There are several wrestlers who feel they deserve a chance to beat you for your title. Among the ones, fans want to see you against Dante, whom you have tag teamed with before. How did you feel about that?"

"I would love to have a go with Dante. He is a fine wrestler, and it would be a hard fought victory for me. But it will be a victory."

"Finally there is one wrestler who I know you are worried about. He just put out an open challenge to take your belt and to lead this federation. I am talking about none other than the great JD Allgood. HAHAHAHA. How do you respond to his challenge?"

"Who?"

"Well said. Thank you for your time Legion. I know the fans share my feelings that without you this federation would not be the same. I can not wait to see your next match, and to one day face you one on one in this very ring. Goodnight and thank you for watching the Sith Report."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/7/2009, 3:08 am

Standing in the middle of the ring are the Dark Union members Darth Clay, sharkman, and Dark Ryder with his title belt slung over his shoulder.

"Crazy Train" by Ozzy is playing.

Darth Clay "Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the latest edition of the Sith Report." Crowd cheers. "First, I want to present to you all THE AGGRESSION CHAMPION, DAARRRKKK RYDEERRRR!!!."

Dark Ryder has the title draped over his shoulder and nods just the slightest bit to acknowledge cheers of the crowd.

" And shark man."

sharkman runs around the ring then stops and starts to perform his taunt, (it looks just like the Florida Gators chomp taunt.)

Darth Clay " Now for the reason we are here today. It seems that there are a few wrestlers around here that no matter what, have to be the center of attention. Even when they are not involved in the matches for that nights show, they make sure that they get their "15 seconds of fame" every night."

"I am referring, at this time to a tag team you all know, Y2K and Travo, The X-Treme Killing Machines." The fans erupt in cheers of KILLERS,KILLERS,KILLERS

"At a recent event, they were barred from the show, but of course their big egos would not allow them to stay away, no. They had to break into the arena and run around wearing masks, like some stupid luchidors. I mean really now, cant you guys just take a night off once in a while. Hell, it would not surprise me if they went as far as to buy a ticket and then cause a commotion from the crowd just to be seen on the event."

Laughs fill the arena. From the front row a fan starts to jump up and down holding a sign. As the camera zooms in we see it is gp pato dressed as Y2K. He is holding a sign that says " I am here. It is me, Y2K. The Killers R the best tag team."

Darth Clay turns and points to the front row at gp/Y2K. " There you go, see what I mean. They can not stand to not be in the spotlight. Y2K, why don't you go ahead and come into this ring, since you cant seem to stay away."

gp/Y2K climbs into the ring and runs around holding up his hand signaling I am number 1 to the crowd. He picks up the microphone and says " Hello (place city here) I could not stand the thought of you all missing out on seeing me today. I know that you paid all your money to see, ME."

From the dressing room walks out Travo, bleeding face, with his title around his waist, and Y2K himself!!!

Travo: "Well were the hell am I, Travo sick or something"

Y2K: "Dark Union, Dark Union, Dark Union, when will you ever learn"

bleeding face: "your pulling a fake interview with The X-Treme Killing Machines and the Extreme Fight Champion, who do you think you are?!?!"

Y2K: "the funniest sons of bitches in the brand, and you know, we've been looking for a few people to take down NLO and The Saviors, hows about it Dark Union?"

The members of Dark Union crowd together and talk for a moment . Darth Clay walks forward and says " You and us together? You want help with the NLO, and we get help with the saviors? Sounds like a pact made in hell. You are on. "
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/7/2009, 3:16 am

*Darth Clay, sharkman, and gp pato enter Dante's office. Dark Ryder stands in the doorway watching the events. Dante is sitting behind his desk. His right eye is purple and swollen shut. His lower lip has stitches in it to close the broken skin from the attack that he just recently received. He winces in pain as he looks up to see who is entering his office. Standing behind Dante is Diamond Troy Justice, there to protect the Vice-GM.*
~
DANTE: " Whath do you wanth?"
~
Darth Clay: " We came here to help, sir. Right after you were taken away in the ambulance, I sent these two out to start investigating who it was that attacked you. I hope what they found out can help."
~
DANTE: " Plesth show me."
~
*sharkman steps forward and hands an envelope to Dante.
~
sharkman: " I hope this helps."
~
*Dante opens the envelope and pulls out several pictures. He looks at them, shakes his head, looks at them again then throws them onto his desk.*
~
DANTE: " Howths this supposed to help me?"
~
Darth Clay: "Well, I thought that these pictures might give us some clues as to who attacked you. I sent sharkman out to take them right away, I figured crime scene photos would help."
~
sharkman & DANTE: "Crime scenes?"
~
sharkman: "Uh, I thought you said to take some NICE scene photos."
~
*Darth Clay looks at the photos and sees scenes of the beach at sunset, a mountain range, and of a beautiful lake. Darth Clay glares at sharkman who steps away from from the desk.*
~
Darth Clay: "OK, gp put the tape in please."
~
*gp goes to the tv stand and puts a tape into the VCR. He turns on the power and hits play.
~
Darth Clay: "Now, I sent gp to get the security tape, so we may see who the attacker was."
~
*Music starts to play and a man appears on the TV screen and says, " Dont let your family become victims. Get Brinks home security, the best security system in the world." Darth Clay punches the TV, hitting the power button.
~
Darth Clay: "GP, What is THIS?"
~
gp pato: "You said to get a security tape, and they are the best security company in the world, I thought thats what you wanted."
~
DANTE: "GET OUT!!!! GET OUTTA MY OFFICETH NOW."
~
*Dark Ryder steps into the hallway, shaking his head at his partners actions. As the three leave, Dante drops his head onto his desk.*
~
DANTE: " Just shoot me now."
~
*In the corner, Diamond is trying not to laugh out loud.*
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/7/2009, 3:20 am

*Backstage Darth Clay is seen pacing back and forth.*
~
Darth Clay: "Allgood. You worthless peice of Stuff. So you like to pick on girls do you? Well I do remember not to long ago we meet in that ring and I defeated you. Since you are such a big strong man, why dont we meet in that ring again?"
~
*Darth Clay moves closer to the camera, only his face can be seen now.*
~
Darth Clay: " This time, you will submit to my will.... A submission match. I will make you feel all the pain you can stand you spoiled rotten piece of garbage. The you and your man serveant can go play some more with your vaseline....What do you say, do you have the balls to man up to me?"
~
Darth Clay viciously kicks his opponent in the head performing a VIOLENT Darth Smash
~
Darth Clay: " You will all submit to me as your ruler on your own, or by FORCE."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/8/2009, 1:35 am

Airport terminal, England. Near baggage claim. Dominator has a couple bags at his side as he stands and watches the bags pass on the conveyor belt, he spots his last bag and prepare to reach for it. Darth Clay approaches carrying two bags over his shoulder. He bends over and grabs the bag before Dominator can.
~
Darth Clay: "Here, let me help you with this."
~
*Dominator seems upset.*
~
Dominator: "No, thats fine, I do not need your help. Please return that to me."
~
*He seems very upset over not having his bag.*
~
Darth Clay: " It's ok, I am not going to steal it. Just get your other things and lets go sit down and have a little chat."
~
*He quickly turns away and heads towards a small refreshment stand. The crowd swells around him and he is lost from Dominators sight. Dominator grabs his other bags and hurries to try and catch up. Dominator reaches the refreshment stand to find Darth Clay sitting with sharkman, 3 drinks are sitting in front of them. Darth Clay is holding the Aggression Title in his hand, at his side is the now empty bag of Dominators that he had carryied away.*
~
Darth Clay: "Now I see why you were so upset that I had your bag. Please sit, I have even gotten a pint of brew for us all to drink."
~
*Dominator rolls his eyes and takes a seat, dropping the bags at his side. Before he can say a word Darth Clay raises his mug and says.*
~
Darth Clay: " Here's to our champion, Dominator, congrats on your winning this."
~
*He holds up the belt and takes a drink of the beer.*
~
Darth Clay:
" I agree you are a fine wrestler, but you are NOT the one to be the leader of this federation. It has been almost 2 weeks since the draft and you have done nothing to show you can lead a baby, let alone an entire federation."
~
*sharkman takes a sip of his drink and smiles at Dominator while shaking his head no.*
~
Darth Clay: " I however, am a leader. I have lead Dark Union and helped bring that title into our grasp. Unfortunately a small mistake on my part handed the title to you. you did not win it from Dark Ryder, and if he were here he would take it back from you. But since he isn't here, I will do it for him. I want this title. I will lead this federation to great heights. Here is your belt back, shine it up real nice for me because when we leave this city tonight. It will be mine."
~
*Dominator jumps to his feet and takes the title away from Darth Clay.*
~
The Dominator: " Alright maybe I would of not won this for your interference. But I aint afraid to put this title on the line. So I accept your challenge.
~
*The Dominator grabs the glass of beer chugs the entire thing down his throat
. The Dominator walks of putting the title back in his bag with Darth Clay and Sharkman looking on with a grin on there face.*
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/8/2009, 1:44 am

[size=7]*Back at their private gym, Dark Union works out on a day off. In the ring sharkman and gp pato wrestle.*
~
Sharkman: " I hate this. why can't we stay together?"
~
gp pato: " I know, i hate not being able to hang out all of the time. "
~
*In a corner of the room Dark Ryder and Darth Clay talks.*
~
Darth Clay: " Well, if this Federation does not appreciate the talents that we have and the fact that we should be together, then maybe we should start to look for a new federation to torment."
~
Darth Clay looks at his watch and realizes it is almost time for him to be at the arean for the nights show.
~
Dark Ryder: " Relax, and do everything that I told you."
~
*Darth Clay nods his head, then closes his eyes and raises his hands outward. Fog slowly appears and engulfs the two. As the fog parts, Darth Clay has a smile on his face, but it quickly changes to a look of revulsion. Dark Ryder's face turnas even more pale and he throws his arm up infront of his eyes. They have arrived in a dressing room, but not theirs. It is Quans. And Quan can be seen kissing his favorite sheep that had just arrived from Mongolia a few days ago. Fog appears and covers the shocked duo. When the fog disappears, they are finally in the right locker room.*
~
Darth Clay: " We saw nothing."
~
*With a look of shocked horror on his face, Dark Ryder simply nods his head yes in response. Back at Quan's locker room.
Qui enters Quan’s locker room and starts coughing from the fog in the room. He addresses his boss only to realise that there are two or three sheep in the room.*
~
[b]Qui: “Boss what is with all the smoke in here?”
~
Quan: “Nothing to do with me old friend. Those dark idiots again. Wandering about the place shrouded in fog. No wonder they are lost half the time.”
~
Qui: “And boss. Why are you staring face to face with that sheep?”
~
Quan: “Cousin Ulgolantun sent us the finest of his flock as a gift. We will be in lamb chops for weeks. But look what I have noticed. These sheep never blink! I have never lost a staring contest in my life and yet these little beasts wont be beaten!!”
~
*Quan goes face to face with the sheep which stands there impassively and after a long wait Quan is forced to blink first.*
~
Quan: “Arrrgh, unbelievable. They NEVER blink! Its amazing.”
~
Qui:”Yes boss. Very important I am sure. But are you ready for Darth Clay tonight? Remember you have Ryino next week for a place in the fatal 4 way and so you don’t need any kind if injury going into these big matches.”
~
*Quan appears to be staring down the sheep again but this time is making sudden movements with his hands as if to get the sheep to blink.*
~
Quan: “No problem Qui. Darth Clay holds no fear for me [turns to Qui] now lets get to ring side. And when I get back I am having lamb shanks for dinner.”[/
size][/b]
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/8/2009, 2:07 am

"Iron Man" starts to blare and the titantron shows video of Darth Clay and sharkman in action. Darth Clay and sharkman walk to the ring and climb up the stairs. Darth Clay picks up a microphone and addresses the audience.*
~
Brandon: "Here's a couple of wrestlers that are local homtown heroes in this great city of Tampa. let's see what they have to say."
~
Darth Clay: "It is great to be back home here in Tampa, Florida."
~
*The audience goes wild.*
~
Darth Clay: "As many of you know, I grew up in this area, and sharkman spent his youth fishing and tormenting the swimmers right here in the Tampa Bay waters. Since we are here, we decided to give you all some gifts. First, my gift to you, will be to watch me destroy the slugger and advance to the finals of the Universal-X Championship. Once ther I shall defeat everyone involved in the Fatal 4-Way Elimination Chamber to become the first title holder."
~
*Darth Clay hands the microphine to sharkman.*
~
Sharkman: "And my gift to you is a Last Man Standing Steel Cage Match against Mornid Distruction. Last time we met, the referee stopped the match after I powerbombed Morbid outside of the ring. Well this time, Morbid can not get out of the ring because of the cage. And the referee can not stop the match since it is a Last Man Standing. I shall bite him, chew him up, and spit Morbid out to win the match."
~
*Sharkman throws the microphone down and they leave the ring to the chants of sharkman, sharkman, sharkman.*
~
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/8/2009, 2:10 am

Reggie: "True but now let's check out this video feed we just received. It is Darth Clay in training for his UXC Contenders match. This was recorded earlier."
~
*Scene opens in Dark Unions gym. Sitting on a bench are 3 wrestlers. All are being attending to by medical peronell. 1 has his arm in a sling, 1 has bloody bandages on his forehead, and the last is knocked out on the floor. In the ring sounds of screams can be heard. Darth Clay is applying his Sith Lock to another wrestler. He releases his grasp and shoves the opponent to the ground.
~
Darth Clay: "Give me another victim."
~
As GP Pato drags the limp body from the ring, a mask of the slugger falls off of him.
~
GP Pato: "Uh Darth, that is the last one available."
~
Darth Clay: " So go get more. I need to train to show the slugger the true meaning of pain."
~
*Darth Clay picks the mask up and throws it to a terrified wrestler sitting in the corner.*
~
Slugger walks into the gym to see what is going on after hearing so much screaming. Slugger walks in and hides. He sees pato forcing a helpless nerd into the ring wearing a slugger mask. Darth clay applies a strong sith lock and makes the nerd tap out.*
~
Darth Clay: "pato get me another victim."
~
Pato: "okay but these is the last one i could find."
~
*pato goes and gets the last guy but before he does, slugger tells the kid to go and slugger takes his place.*
~
Pato: "get in there."
~
*Slugger wearing a slugger walks into the ring with Darth. Darth tries to clothsline slugger but he ducks and and grabs Darth and performs a Mortal Slammer. Slugger takes off the mask and throws it away. Pato runs in the ring and tries to hit slugger but slugger beats him to the punch and knocks him on his Butt. Slugger picks up pato and performs a Mortal Slammer. Slugger leaves the gym with darth and pato layed out cold.*
~
Brandon: "Slugger getting the best of Darth Clay. That may just spell disaster for Slugger if he angers Darth Clay enough. Which brings us to their match and it is next."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/9/2009, 1:09 am

*Lights go Out*

Matt Scott: "We seem to have a light malfunctions in the building."

David Hood: "I don't think so Matt, someone must have sabotaged it."

Matt Scott: "But who would do such a thing?"

*"Out of my Way" by Seether starts playing as Fireworks blast from all around the arena*

David Hood: "Matt is it who I think it is?"

Matt Scott: "I think so, but I'm not sure."

David Hood: "There seem to be some people standing in the ring."

*The lights go back on with The Cold Blooded Killers standing in the ring*

Matt Scott: "The Cold Blooded Killers are back!"

*Crowd is cheering off the scales*

Y2K: "Well, I have to say, I came short for the Extreme Fight Championship, and thats why I wish bleeding face best of luck. Anyways, damn is it nice to back in the same ring as my partner, Travo. Most of you fans are probably thinking that us two are gonna go after the Tag Team Championships again..."

*Crowd Chants, "Go For Gold!" "Go For Gold!"*

Travo: "That is NOT what we are going for."

Y2K: "We want to challange the several teams, to see if they want to be a contender for the Tag team Championships, Fatal Strike, the Warlords, Dark Forces, and Demonic Riders, which ever one of you Tag Teams wants a title shot, step out here right now in front of former Number 1 Contenders!"

*The two wait in the ring for a response*
Darth Clay and Sharkman enter the arena with a microphone in hand. "Iron Man" plays during his entrance.

Darth Clay: "Wow, the Killers are back. The two biggest loud mouthed losers in this federation are back. Oh by the way, Y2K, next time you where that dress, you really need to where a slip cause your panties were showing." The crowd laughs loudly at Y2K.

Darth Clay "I believe that Volgo and Dex022 are the number one contenders for the tag titles. And I know that you two have lost every time you try to win a title. So, where the hell do you get off thinking you have any right to claim that for a team to be number one contenders, they have to beat you two clowns?"

Before Y2K could respond...
The Sentinel's theme music plays as he comes out with mic in hand.

The Sentinel: "Easy everyone. After having a brief...very brief discussion with DANTE. We have decided on a way to settle this. This Saturday, at X-Force Aggression. It will be, the Cold Blooded Killers, taking on the Dark Forces in a Tag Team match."

The Crowd erupts with cheers.

The Sentinel: "Now I've got a PPV to run, so get the hell out of my ring."

Brandon: "Wow Reggie, the CBK are coming to Aggression?"
Reggie: "It sounds like it, Brandon. And I'm sure that Darth Clay and Sharkman will show them why we are the #1 Show!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/10/2009, 2:12 am

*In the locker room area Dark Forces stands waiting to speak*
~
Darth Clay "Warlords...once again you stand in our way. You stood in my way preventing me from winning the Universal-X Championship. You stood in our way when we first attempted to get the tag team title belts. Now we are once again trying for the vacant tag team titles and here you are again, in our way."
~
Sharkman "We are getting tired of you always being around and trying to stop our climg to the top of the federation."
~
Darth Clay "Now as far as wrestling goes, we have a ton of respect for your abilities in the ring. Quan, you are on of the top contenders for the UXC Title, and slugger, you are currently the title holder, We saw how great you were going to become months ago when we asked you to join us, but you turned your back on us."
~
Sharkman "We enjoy having fun and kicking but. However, we have not won as much as we have wanted to recently."
~
Darth Clay "True, and because of this, we will no longer be the fun loving entertaining people you have all come to like. This is a business, and we will do whatever it takes to win for now on. After we return to winning, you may see us return to having some fun, but there is nothing in this world funner then causing pain and having your arms raised in victory."
~
Sharkman "Anyone that stands in our way, we shall find a way to overcome. If we have to cheat to win, so be it, All that matters is that we win."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty1/10/2009, 2:26 am

~Backstage Darth Clay and Sharkman stand in the locker room preparing for their match~
~
Darth Clay: "Last week, we faced a very good tag team of Quan and the slugger, and after a hard fought battle, we won. This establishes us as one of the top tag teams in the federation."
~
Sharkman: "Even if JD Allgood and his butler had not distracted the slugger away from the ring, we would have won that match. And we have one thing to say about that, JD, if you stick your nose into our matches ever again, you will be left in a bloody heap in the ring."
~
Darth Clay: "Their involvement had nothing to do with us or our win, no matter what we needed to do to win, we were going to do it. Now tonight we are involved in another tag team match to solidify our position as tag team title contenders."
~
Sharkman: "Fatal Strike, you picked the wrong team and the wrong night to sign a match against us. We are going to crush you and roll through you on our way to the top."
~
Darth Clay: "Fatal Strike, what we do to you in the ring tonight, it is not personal, it's just business. And it will be Fatal to your team. You stand in the way of placing gold in our hands and no one is going to keep that away from us. we will cause you so much pain that you will quit this match, I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Darth Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay   Darth Clay Empty7/30/2009, 11:49 pm

Updated Card

Darth Clay Darth_11
Back to top Go down