X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Clay have an idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Darth Clay have an idea Empty
PostSubject: Darth Clay have an idea   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/28/2008, 2:30 am

kay i thought of some random thing on how my character could have kinda of a lighter side,

I'm just gonna do an example, this isn't an actual promo so if i get a character wrong i'm sorry but don't worry about it too hard cuz its only an example.

[A camera is angled at the front door of 711 when all of a sudden Dark Union walks in. Darth Clay chatting to gp pato and Sharkman while Dark Ryder remains quiet in the back]

Darth Clay: Man am i hungry, this 711 better have some good food in here

Sharkman: I hope they have some raw fish, i need a snack [licks lips at the thought of raw fish]

gp pato:....Sharkman... its a convenience store.....all they will have is chips, fried chicken and some magazines....

Sharkman: then why the hell are we here?

Darth Clay: Cuz we came in to get some presents for The Saviours, its not all about us you know

gp pato: nope..... just most of the time its about us [grins as he states the obviouse]

The three continue on as Dark Ryder slips into a random row without the other three noticing looking at random food.

Darth Clay: .....here's something we can get them [as he picks up a bottle of baby oil]...a lil somethin somethin so that they don't always have to rub lotion on each other, you know.....for variety reasons, they might be tired of lotion...

[The three continue walking still without noticing that Dark Ryder isn't there, a random customer gets in their way]

[All three of them pick the customer up and throw him into a stack of chips, which tips over the rack its sitting on and causes a huge mess]

gp pato: OH NO!!! he crushed the dill pickle chips..... i was gonne get those for The Saviours....now what will i get???

Sharkman: Well i didn't know they didn't have raw fish so i can't get them something here anyways

Darth Clay:.......hmmm i seem to have my baby oil for them so i think i'm good

[Darth Clay stands there holding the baby oil in his hand proudly while gp and sharkman stare at it]

[Suddenly both gp and sharkman grab the bottle and huck it on the floor and start stomping on it until the bottle is a plastic wreck]

Darth Clay: Now was that neccessary....geez now i'm stuck with nothing

[Suddenly all three of them hear "and the total will come to $2.73", they all turn to see Dark Ryder at the counter holding a pack of 2 bite brownies]

[Dark Ryder hands the money to the til and turns towards the three with a confused look on his face]

Dark Ryder:.......you cannot tell me you do not like 2 bite brownies.......

[All three of them stare blankly at DR, with a sudden mad rush they all charge at him all aiming for the 2 Bite Brownies]

[DR gets a wide eyed look as he realizes what they are after, he picks up the brownies, kicks the front door down and high tails it out of there]

[Darth Clay, gp pato and Sharkman run outside after him]

[gp pato walks back in saying "oops i forgot," with saying that he kicks the other front dor down too, and then he runs out too]

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 5/28/2008, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay have an idea   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/28/2008, 2:31 am

i don't care what we all say, i just think it would be kinda funny if we were in a store of some kind buying presents for The Saviours and just trash the store, or have something really unexpected like me buying flowers or something random, neways that was my thought lol
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay have an idea   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/28/2008, 2:56 am

it's actually kinda funny
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: promo   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/28/2008, 10:49 pm

that is not bad at all. It shows that away from the ring you are not all doom and gloom, but once in the ring or arena, you are all buisness. I had a similar thought to what you sent me, if we do something really silly, you could like transport us all there, then dissappear and go harass someone back stage and we play the trhee stooges. not all of the promos are gonna be funny, some willl be interviews with other wrestlers(actual not screwaround). some will be challenges so there will be thing you can get involoved and not undercut your character.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay have an idea   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/28/2008, 11:14 pm

thats kinda what i was thinking about
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: promos   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/28/2008, 11:57 pm

I will run my ideas by you first and let you decide if you want in or how you want in.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay have an idea   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/29/2008, 12:12 am

lolkay sounds good lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: interview   Darth Clay have an idea Empty5/30/2008, 3:57 am

we can also have you do an interview where you are asked why you are with us if you so serious and we being goofy. you say because we make you laugh then you say "Ha, see I can laugh" but whole time you have straight face, no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay have an idea   Darth Clay have an idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Darth Clay have an idea
Page 1 of 1