X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 10:35 pm

Back at their private gym, Dark Union works out on a day off.

In the ring sharkman and gp pato wrestle. sharkman " I hate this. why can't we stay together?'

gp pato " I know, i hate not being able to hang out all of the time. "

In a corner of the room Dark Ryder and Darth Clay talk. Loudly Darth Clay says " Well, if this Federation does not appreciate the talents that we have and the fact that we should be together, then maybe we should start to look for a new federation to torment."

Darth Clay looks at his watch and realizes it is almost time for him to be at the arean for the nights show.

Dark Ryder " Relax, and do everything that I told you."
Darth Clay nods his head, then closes his eyes and raises his hands outward. Fog slowly appears and engulfs the two.

As the fog parts, Darth Clay has a smile on his face, but it quickly changes to a look of revulsion.

Dark Ryder's face turnas even more pale and he throws his arm up infront of his eyes.

They have arrived in a dressing room, but not theirs. It is Quans. And Quan can be seen kissing his favorite sheep that had just arrived from Mongolia a few days ago.

Fog appears and covers the shocked duo. When the fog disappears, they are finally in the right locker room.

Darth Clay " We saw nothing."

With a look of shocked horror on his face, Dark Ryder simply nods his head yes in response.

Last edited by darthclay on 7/17/2008, 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/16/2008, 11:33 pm

Ahahahahahaha yes Ive been waiting for this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/17/2008, 4:55 am

[[Qui enters Quan’s locker room and starts coughing from the fog in the room. He addresses his boss only to realise that there are two or three sheep in the room]]

Qui: “Boss what is with all the smoke in here?”

Quan: “Nothing to do with me old friend. Those dark idiots again. Wandering about the place shrouded in fog. No wonder they are lost half the time.”

Qui: “And boss. Why are you staring face to face with that sheep?”

Quan: “Cousin Ulgolantun sent us the finest of his flock as a gift. We will be in lamb chops for weeks. But look what I have noticed. These sheep never blink! I have never lost a staring contest in my life and yet these little beasts wont be beaten!!”

[[Quan goes face to face with the sheep which stands there impassively and after a long wait Quan is forced to blink first]]

Quan: “Arrrgh, unbelievable. They NEVER blink! Its amazing.”

Qui:”Yes boss. Very important I am sure. But are you ready for Darth Clay tonight? Remember you have Ryino next week for a place in the fatal 4 way and so you don’t need any kind if injury going into these big matches.”

[[Quan appears to be staring down the sheep again but this time is making sudden movements with his hands as if to get the sheep to blink]]

Quan: “No problem Qui. Darth Clay holds no fear for me [turns to Qui] now lets get to ring side. And when I get back I am having lamb shanks for dinner.”

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/17/2008, 5:05 am

nice save quan
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/17/2008, 5:08 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
nice save quan

Thx Laughing
Took some thinking to find an excuse.. err.. um.. I mean reason for Quan's predicament.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/17/2008, 5:13 am

lol hahaha nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty7/17/2008, 5:25 am

Yes, we saw how you stare deeply into those eyes Quan.... But when did a staring contest include tongues?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)   Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Ryder teaches Darth Clay ( for 7/19)
Page 1 of 1