X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cone on darth clay and his contract.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty
PostSubject: Cone on darth clay and his contract.   Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty5/2/2008, 7:05 am

Cones sittin backstage in his lockerroom kicking a soccer ball around out of boredom.

Cone: Hmm. Darth Clay this week huh. The big 6 foot, 7 inch monster.. 285 pounds of muscle? More like 285 pounds of absolute monkey crap. Who does he think he is? I should be scared of this chump? I've never even heard of him before tonight. Ah well. Once he feels the Cone Drop he will know what hit him. Just cos he's 6"7.. the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Cone pauses for a moment..

Cone: As for my time here in X-Force Wrestling. My contract runs out in the next 2 weeks. I damn well hope that our GM isn't scared of me and offers me more time here. Cos there is one thing for sure, my rise to the top is... Only. Just. Starting.

Cone glares at the camera before walking away
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Cone on darth clay and his contract.   Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty5/2/2008, 7:27 am

Darth Clay: " Cone, you do not need to worry about your contract. After our match, you will spend the last two weeks of your contract in the hospital."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cone on darth clay and his contract.   Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty5/2/2008, 7:47 am

Cone hears Darth Clay's words and instantly stops in his tracks

Cone: Wa-wa-waaaiittt one second! Me in hospital? You're awfully cocky for a nobody. Just for that, I will beat you down so bad that you'll be screaming for mercy. And everyone will hear you yell "Cone please stop, I can't handle the beating anymore."

[OOC: I found your reply quite funny tho Laughing nice]
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Cone on darth clay and his contract.   Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty5/2/2008, 10:01 am

your King propose you just stop speaking to explain anything

Why our Gm organise an ambulance Match!!!

that will be funny!!!!!

be happy that Your king wants to speak about 2 wrestlers like you!!
Kiss My Feet and go away!!!

Your King Gustave 1er

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Cone on darth clay and his contract.   Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty5/6/2008, 6:47 am

(lol dont mind gustav1er guys he always has a comment for every fued lol just pretend his not there and laugh about what he has to say)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cone on darth clay and his contract.   Cone on darth clay and his contract. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cone on darth clay and his contract.
Page 1 of 1