X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty5/15/2008, 9:25 am

"standing in the middle of the ring, DTJ has a beam of light focused on him. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak, the audience is rapt with attention."

Diamond- " I just wanted to put some words out there for my opponent, El Gran Chico. I just want him to know that if he gives up now, then we'll just continue on our way. If not, then i'll have to call some of my collegues at the Law Office and ask if they'll help me dig a grave. I don't want to, and i don't have to, all i need to do is have a answer. (stunned silence)

Diamond- " your silence is answer enough" (drops microphone and walks backstage) ( audience begins to murmur)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty5/15/2008, 7:28 pm

[Suddenly, El Gran Chico's music starts to sound, and he enters to stage, with a mic in his hand]

El Gran Chico - "Well, it's not enough for me, cabrón. Tell me something, why are going to call your 'colegas' at the Law Office and dig a grave? I'm not going to kill you man, don't worry, I'm just going to beat you up until you are not able to remain standing anymore, I will humiliate you so badly, you're going to wish you'd never stood on my way.
But cheer up, it's not that bad... because remember it's not embarrassing to fall against the best"

[Short silence; both wrestler look each other at the eyes, irradiating anger]

"Now I have a question for you. Do you really want to fight me? Because if you don't, this is your lucky day cause you're still on time, then... it would be too late."

[New silence...]

El Gran Chico - "Well, time over!"

[El Gran Chico dorps the mic, starts to hit Diamond Troy Justice, and Diamond hits back. They have some stage fight, and then both get in the ring, where the match oficially starts]

Last edited by ElGranChico on 5/15/2008, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to change something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Post Match   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty5/16/2008, 10:03 am

After the match Diamond Troy Justice signals and his fellow stable members come running down the ramp and begin an attack on el gran chico by the time they leave Chico is a bloody mess lying in the ring
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty5/16/2008, 11:40 am

The Pit VIper wrote:
After the match Diamond Troy Justice signals and his fellow stable members come running down the ramp and begin an attack on el gran chico by the time they leave Chico is a bloody mess lying in the ring

[[[Just try it Wink]]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty5/16/2008, 4:32 pm

[Malkyto has just stole the words out of my mouth]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty5/16/2008, 6:26 pm

well i guess we will see you on tomorrow night and you better bring all the backup you've got you'll need them all when you take on one of us

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico   Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Troy Justice calls on the Chico
Page 1 of 1