X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss calls in (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Boss calls in (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Boss calls in (XFA)   Boss calls in (XFA) Empty10/15/2010, 6:39 am

~The camera cuts into the State of Flux locker room where Wodka, Boo and the D.A.S are standing around a table. Suddenly the phone starts ringing and Boo answers it~
Boobinator: "Boss? Yes, I'll put you on the speaker."
~Boobinator puts the phone on speaker so everyone can hear the boss~
Boss: "Did you do as I asked?"
Boobinator: "Yes, sir. Only the lieutenants and Wodka are here."
Boss: "Good. First things first. Jay and Pitbull."
D.A.S: "Yes, sir?"
Boss: "Congratulations on your win on Wednesday. Bringing the tag titles into State of Flux gives us great power in the company, you have done well. Boobinator."
Boobinator: "Yes, sir?"
Boss: "I am very disappointed in you're loss. You should have either known that you can win or asked your brothers for help. You need to get the Extreme Fight title back into the family, do you understand?"
Boobinator: "Understood."
Boss: "Now, onto you Wodka. While I understand your anger and you are right to be angry, I also respect the cunning that John Deep showed at All or Nothing."
Wodka: "But, sir..."
Boss: "No buts Wodka! Do not question me! I have given Jay and Pitbull very specific instructions for tonight. Since John is so adamant about not taking responsibility for his actions and wants to run like a little girl, he's little friend he brought in will have to pay for John's sins tonight. If Viper Kilan doesn't win tonight, he will be out of the family. Also, I feel that Danny has been one of the most loyal members of the family, so see if you can persuade him to stay. Everyone clear on what to do tonight?"
Boo, Wodka & D.A.S: "Yes, sir!"
Boss: "Good. After tonight, the family will be stronger than it's ever been."
~The camera cuts back to ringside where Brandon and Reggie are waiting~
Brandon Routh: "Well, looks like State of Flux is reacting strongly to everything that happened at All or Nothing and their boss has given marching orders to his troops."
Back to top Go down

Boss calls in (XFA)
Page 1 of 1