X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss calls a meeting (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Boss calls a meeting (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Boss calls a meeting (XFA)   Boss calls a meeting (XFA) Empty11/8/2010, 5:04 pm

Brandon Routh: "What a show we've been having here tonight and we're not even done by a long shot."
Reggie Miller: "For once Brandon, I agree with you. It has been a great show and it's not even close to being over yet."
Brandon Routh: "Wait a second. I'm getting word that something is going on in the State of Flux locker room right now. We've got a camera in place, let's see whats happening."
~The camera cuts backstage to a room that has been decorated as an office with a desk and with fine art on the walls. Boobinator, Preach, Drew "Rich" Richard, Wodka with a blonde and a brunette woman and the D.A.S stand in front of the desk and the boss can be seen sitting in the shadows behind it.~
Boss: "I'm very pleased with the family. The tag titles are finally in the family. One of you will bring the Extreme Fight title back very soon. And Wodka losing the Young Gunz title was a necessary sacrifice to rid the family of the weak elements in it. John did exactly as I planned and will be dealt with tonight. It was painfully obvious that those four would betray the family sooner or later and this way, we are in perfect control."
~Wodka smiles as the two women kiss him before the boss coughs to keep the attention on him talking.~
Boss: "It was a shame that Daniel left. He was loyal and could have been a great asset as our next Young Gunz Champion. However, Preach, I trust that you will bring the title back to the family soon."
Preach: "I will, sir."
~The boss gets a smug, confident tone in his voice.~
Boss: "Good. Once we take possesion of the Young Gunz and Extreme Fight titles back to the family, the chess pieces will finally be in place. It has been necessary for me to hide my identity for so long so that all this would be possible, but now it is all happening. Very soon I will have everything lined up just right for us to finally enact the plan we've had all along. But I need you to follow my orders to the letter so we can continue to manipulate the events on XFA and once I tell you, do not hesitate to strike. If you do, no one will ever underestimate us again and no one will have any chance to even slow us down. Understood?"
State of Flux: "Understood, sir."
~A grin can be seen on the shadowed face of the boss.~
Boss: "Very nice. Soon the world will be ours."
~The camera cuts back to ringside where Brandon and Reggie look contemplative.~
Brandon Routh: "Ominous words from the leader of State of Flux. But what could they have planned?"
Reggie Miller: "I have no idea but these bunch of losers can't get anything done so no worries on that front."
Brandon Routh: "Way to take a threat serious, Reggie."
Back to top Go down

Boss calls a meeting (XFA)
Page 1 of 1