X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)   Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW) Empty12/23/2009, 11:49 am

(( Playboy, Quan, Morbid. if you would like to make any changes, feel free to comment ))
~Playboy is shown sitting at a table with 4 spots. He is alone. The door opens and Quan walks in, followed by Morbid Distruction~
Playboy (waving them toward the table): "Don’t worry guys...come on in and have a seat. We have some things to discuss."
~Apprehensively, the two take the other chairs at the table, leaving the far chair open, and listen. The camera closes on on the three of them~
~
Playboy (looking around): "Where's Jack?"
~
~Quan shrugs~
~
Morbid: "He said that he'd be in after us."
~
Voice from off screen: "And I am."
~
~The camera pulls out as the other three look at the previously empty chair, only to see Jack Power sitting patiently~
~
Playboy (frustrated): "I wish you'd stop doing that..."
~
Jack: "Never mind that, Mr. Andrews. To what do we owe this request?"
~
Playboy: "Look. We won’t beat around the bush here...I know we don’t particularly like each other."
~
Jack Power: "...and your point?......"
~
Playboy: "We seem to have a common problem."
~
~Jack, Quan and Morbid Distruction look at each other with inquisitive looks, then look back at Playboy~
~
Playboy: "This mystery man. This coward that attacks in the dark. Slamming us through tables...dropping blood on us from the ceiling...stupid accusations. You can’t tell me that you haven’t had enough of this crap."
~
~Quan and Morbid look at each other, then back at Playboy and nod~
~
Playboy: "I believe I've come up with a plan to catch this guy because he’s not going to let himself be known. We’ll have to expose him."
~
Jack: "So...what’s your plan?......"
~
Playboy: "Jack...I need you to be surveillance. Keep your eyes on anyone and everyone who catches your interest. You’re the eyes of this operation."
~
Morbid: "What about me?......"
~
Playboy: "Morbid...with your makeup, you are the master of disguise. You can blend in with anyone and anything. Use that ability to find out anything you can."
~
Quan: "And I?...."
~
Playboy: "Quan. You are everyone’s favorite mongoloid. I think you’re the one who should be able to discreetly question everyone to try and find out if they know who this mystery man is."
~
Jack: "And what will your role in this be?"
~
Playboy: "My role? I am the XFE World Heavyweight Champion. That gold that I get to wear around my waist every time I step in that ring is the ultimate goal of anyone who laces up a pair of boots and steps through those ropes into that ring to fight. I will do everything I can to bring him out. I’ll be the bait. Together...if we all execute to the best of our abilities, we will have this guy within the next couple of weeks. No more cowardly attacks...no more blood from the ceiling...no more mystery. What do you say, guys?"
~
~Jack, Quan and Morbid look at each other and nod in agreement~
~
Playboy: "Good. Then it’s settled. We’ll put our differences aside for the upcoming weeks and work toward the goal of exposing this guy and stopping these attacks and accusations."
~
~The four of them warily shake hands with each other and leave the room, not taking their eyes off of each other~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)   Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW) Empty12/23/2009, 5:57 pm

I wrote this RP with "..." in your lines so that you guys can write up anything you want for this. My main purpose is indicated in your lines but I can't write for your characters, so please personalize to fit your characters as you wish, guys!
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)   Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW) Empty12/29/2009, 10:14 am

For my line in the middle.

Quan: "And I fit in with this plan how? Back in my home country if a man hides a secret it is only enough to talk to all his friends. Soon the truth comes out. People like to scheme and plan, but deep down they are idiots just waiting to be found out. He must have made a mistake in all this."
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)   Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW) Empty12/29/2009, 10:14 am

If it not too late. Just relaised what day it is!!
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)   Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy calls a meeting (12/30 XFW)
Page 1 of 1