X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Calls Out (XFA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

John Calls Out (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty11/25/2010, 10:06 am

~Music starts to play as John Deep shows at entrance ramp. He slowly make his way to the ring with microphone in his hand.~
John Deep:"You maybe wondering why I came here ? I just can't stand one thing. This thing is self-styled submission master Danny Young."
~John Deep steps to the ring.~
John Deep:"Old Danny Danger have a class, even if I step to the ring with him I knew that he's worthy of this but this new Denny Young he is just clown he trying to attract attention at himself by changing his life style. I don't really care what he is trying to do I don't want to see him again here so the best thing that I can do is injured him at submission match. So Danny I challenge you to a submission match at PPV."
(Danny ?)

Last edited by John Deep on 11/25/2010, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty11/25/2010, 1:51 pm

You do know there's no XFW next week? Next week is the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty11/25/2010, 4:50 pm

~Written in the stars begins as Danny Young walks out grinning~
Danny Young: John, John, John, if you had any brains you woukld of realised that it is the ppv on wednesday, and a submission match don't make me laugh, I want you in a ladder match, the match you screwed me in!
(John?)
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty11/25/2010, 6:13 pm

Danny Young wrote:
Danny Young: John, John, John, if you had any brains you woukld of realised that it is the ppv on wednesday, and a submission match don't make me laugh, I want you in a ladder match, the match you screwed me in!
(John?)

Sorry I thought that PPV is at 2 week time. Edit it so we can move on.

Edit:
I got proposition for you.
~Music starts to play as John Deep shows at entrance ramp. He slowly make his way to the ring with microphone in his hand~
John Deep: "You maybe wondering why I came here? I just can't stand one thing. This thing is self-styled submission master Danny Young."
~John Deep steps to the ring~
John Deep: "Old Danny Danger have a class, even if I step to the ring with him I knew that he's worthy of this but this new Danny Young he is just clown he trying to attract attention at himself by changing his life style. I don't really care what he is trying to do I don't want to see him again here so the best thing that I can do is injured him at submission match. So Danny I challenge you to a submission match at PPV."
Danny Young: "Say whatever you want but I will not face you at the PPV...in a submission match. This must be something more painful, something that because of it I lose my chance for a title and now I want to win it in the same match. You know it, it will be Ladder match."
John Deep: "What...I thought you are to big coward to do it but okay we will face each other at in a Ladder match but on one condition you get what you want and I want the same. If you win you get the title with no rematch for me but if I win you're gone. You are decisively gone from XFE."
~The half of crowd chants "Do it Danny!" and other half chants "Goodbye Danny!". Danny Young listens to the crowd for while and then take a deep breath.~
Danny Young: "You got it!"
~Danny Young drops mic and trying to leave the ring~
John Deep: "Danny why wait to next week."
~STC climbs in the ring from behind Danny Young and runs to attack but Danny dodges, sending STC crashing into John!~
Danny Young: "You and your dogs, can step out of the lions den!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty11/26/2010, 4:26 pm

How about instead of you attacking me, I realise STC is behind me and dodge it sending him crashing into you. You might still be hot against the crowd, have them more cheering me but I will make a heel turn at the PPV to turn you face.

~STC climbs in the ring from behind Danny Young and runs to attack but Danny dodges, sending STC crashing into John!~
Danny Young: You and your dogs, can step out of the lions den!
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty11/29/2010, 7:54 am

Love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Calls Out (XFA)   John Calls Out (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

John Calls Out (XFA)
Page 1 of 1