X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss is here (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Boss is here (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Boss is here (XFA)   Boss is here (XFA) Empty9/30/2010, 3:50 am

Brandon Routh: "Wait, I'm getting reports that State of Flux is holding their meeting now."
Reggie Miller: "Finally we find out who this so called boss of theirs is so someone can put an end to this band of losers."
Brandon Routh: "We have camera there, let's see whats going on."
~The camera cuts to a poorly lit backstage room with most members of State of Flux standing in front of a table. When the camera turns around to reveal a man in an expensive suit sitting behind the desk with a light below his face, shrouding the man's face in a shadow. You can't tell who the person is but clearly he is a well built, larger than average man. On his right side is standing Boobinator and on the left is the D.A.S.~
Boss: "I have been watching you men try to do as I've told you for months now. And even though our plans are going smoothly, we've hit some speed bumps. Like the Thorns not being able to win the tag team titles I told them to acquire months ago."
~Jay and Pitbull put their heads down in shame as the boss continues~
Boss: "But it's acceptable. They haven't had many chances of doing that. And they've been completing the hits I've assigned them very well regardless."
~They look up now, prouder. With that, the bosses tone gets angry~
Boss: "What is not acceptable is that some members have been playing their own games behind the group and put themselves before the family."
~A more nervous fills the air as the boss is clearly inspecting the group from his shrouded seat~
Boss: "John Deep and Daniel Danger. Step forward."
~John and Danny step out of the fold and are now directly in front of the bosses desk~
Boss: "You two have not been thinking of the best of the family. And with your bickering you have not only been embarrassing to me and your brothers. But you have also created a risk for the family by making cracks in it. I will not allow it."
~The men look down as the boss is fuming at them~
Boss: "But like any family, we will not allow others to get involved but will deal with this problem ourselves. The family will decide your punishment for breaking against it."
~The boss leans back, clearly thinking of how to punish the two~
Boss: "So, you two don't like each other?"
~Danny and John seem nervous and say nothing~
Boss: "Well, speak up."
Danny and John: "Yes, sir."
Boss: "You two can't stand each other?"
Danny and John: "No, sir."
~A quiet laughter can be heard from the boss as he comes up with the solution~
Boss: "Then, next week on XFA we'll settle this thing when you two will fight and settle it once and for all."
Danny and John: "Yes, sir."
Boss: "Once we settle this issue, State of Flux will once again be just like me. Simply unstoppable. Now, everyone leave. I need to speak in private with Boobinator and the Thorns."
~The camera cuts back to ringside to Brandon and Reggie as everyone but the Boss, Boo and the Thorns leave the room~
Brandon Routh: "So next week, John Deep and Danny Danger will look to settle their issues once and for all."
Reggie Miller: "Who does this guy think he is? He can't book matches just like that. And we still don't even know who he is."
Brandon Routh: "Well, we know now that he is here and running the SoF show now. Maybe soon we'll find out who he is."
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Boss is here (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss is here (XFA)   Boss is here (XFA) Empty9/30/2010, 8:01 am

uuuu... Young Gunz champ Very Happy will stand on the level of match. Smile
Back to top Go down

Boss is here (XFA)
Page 1 of 1