X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He's Your Boss... RP for 1st XFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

He's Your Boss... RP for 1st XFW Empty
PostSubject: He's Your Boss... RP for 1st XFW   He's Your Boss... RP for 1st XFW Empty10/19/2011, 1:23 am

~The scene opens up with PunkZack walking around the backstage area. He shakes the hands of some of the staff members before he stops. The camera pans around slightly to reveal Zara Schawtz, her hand motioning for PunkZack to stop~
Zara: "Look Zack. I don't agree with what my brother did to you last season but you have to understand, it's for your own good. When you signed that contract, you signed an agreement for him to do whatever it took to help you with rehab."
PunkZack: "I know but..."
Zara: "But what? Armin has done everything he can for you and you repay him by trying to help that bimbo? What is there to but about?"
PunkZack: "First off, that Bimbo is my friend. And secondly, you've been told to say all this, haven't you?"
~Zara looks down at the ground briefly before looking up again~
Zara: "Listen Zack. Just remember that you are contracted to Armin. No one else but Armin."
~PunkZack raises his hand and removes a piece of Zara's hair that had fallen in front of her face when she looked down. Zara gets a little smile on her face but at the same time looks worried~
PunkZack: "Don't worry about it. I know he's in charge. All or Nothing was just a minor glitch and I've already accepted my punishment. There's nothing to worry about."
~PunkZack walks away, Zara watching him. She takes her phone out of her pants pocket, pushes a button and waits for a second before someone seemingly answers~
Zara: "Yeah, it's me. You were right."
~Zara pauses for a moment~
Zara: "I know. And the funny part is he most likely thinks he has a chance with me."
~The crowd can be heard starting to boo as the scene comes to an end, Zara walking away, talking on her phone~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

He's Your Boss... RP for 1st XFW
Page 1 of 1