X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Plan Boss!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty4/10/2011, 9:26 pm

~The camera shows The Sentinel standing in a locker room. He looks to be getting ready for his upcoming match when the door is flung open. He jumps to his feet and looks confused when he sees Gobeer walk into the room. Gobeer is wearing his wrestling gear and has the XFE World Heavyweight Belt around his waist. He is wearing his Lord of Mayhem Crown. As Gobeer enters he walks over to a water cooler and gets a cup and takes a sip before talking~
Gobeer: "Glad to see you back here man. I was beginning to think I would have to put up with Courtney again for a long time at least this time you are back quickly and obviously still as sharp as ever."
~Gobeer takes a drink and turns around to face The Sentinel now~
Gobeer: "So I guess you still have some pull around here after all."
~The Sentinel looks confused and Gobeer turns around takes another sip and smiles~
Gobeer: "Come on how else would I get a 3 on 1 match with Argo tonight or should I say a Tag Team match. This is going to be awesome, but really what is your plan after all of our history Argo has to know something is up..."
~Gobeer now seems confused about the fact that The Sentinel does not seem to have any idea what Gobeer is talking about~
Gobeer: "Tell me you know what I am talking about? They would not let you compete with a head injury would they? You do have a plan right..."
~Gobeer looks at Sentinel and takes a drink waiting for Sentinel to respond~
(I thought this could play into your injury thing... Over to you Sentinel.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty4/10/2011, 9:59 pm

~The Sentinel racks his mind before responding~
The Sentinel: "Partner, I'm not sure who you are. Or why you are calling me boss. I'm just a good ole cowboy whose come to the city to make a name for myself."
~Gobeer still looks confused~
The Sentinel: "But seeing as we will be facing one another tonight in that ring, I just want to let you know, no hard feelings when I hog tie you in the middle of that ring."

(Back over to you)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty4/11/2011, 5:05 pm

~Gobeer's look turns to one of disgust now~
Gobeer: "You hog tie me???"
~Gobeer laughs a bit~
Gobeer: "I know you are going through some head trauma so I am going to let that go for now, but if you don't get yourself together soon don't be upset if I have to send you back to the hospital."
~Gobeer finishes his drink, shakes his head again, and then throws the cup away~
Gobeer: "You may not remember me or the history we have together. Hell you may not even remember who you are, but I promise you that if you get in my way tonight I will not hesitate to put you down. I just hope when you get your senses back you don't take the beating too serious."
~Gobeer turns and starts to (or just exits if you don't want to add anything outside of your reaction) exit the room.~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty4/11/2011, 7:14 pm

~The Sentinel speaks up as Gobeer starts to leave~
The Sentinel: "You city slickers are all the same. You think that since you are rich and live in your high rises that you are better than everyone else. Well let me tell you something, punk. Us Country folk have something that you will never have. And that's guts."
~Gobeer turns around the face The Sentinel~

(Back over to you)
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty4/11/2011, 11:29 pm

Gobeer: "I think I am better than everyone else because I am."
~Gobeer points at the XFE World Heavyweight Belt~
Gobeer: "This belt means I am the best in the company. I am a Triple Crown Champion and..."
~Gobeer points up at the Crown on his head~
Gobeer: "...I am the only man to have that honor and be a Lord of Mayhem."
~Gobeer looks directly at Sentinel now almost seemingly trying to get through the confusion and talk to the old Sentinel~
Gobeer: "I tell you this as Gobeer to an old friend The Sentinel not some cowboy that you may think you are right now. If you get in my way tonight you will find out why I am the best in the World and why the real you knew that."
~The Sentinel looks to be about to say something but Gobeer cuts him off~
Gobeer: "Just think about it and if you can't remember tonight then I guess I will have to remind you the hard way."
~Gobeer once again turns to leave. As he is about to walk out the door he stops~
Gobeer: "I'll see you out there tonight lets just hope for your sake that you remember who you are before then."
~Gobeer walks out of the locker room leaving Sentinel standing alone in the room~
(This can end it or you can toss in some random comment to yourself.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty4/12/2011, 12:51 am

No, that's good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Plan Boss!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Plan Boss!!!   Great Plan Boss!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Plan Boss!!!
Page 1 of 1