X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy and The Diamond Doll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty7/3/2008, 1:14 pm

My RP's are dependant on whether I'm on the card or not, and if DTJ is on the card or not, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1) (If DTJ is wrestling and I'm not on the card (ie. not in the
arena), this can be shown on the jumbotron right after his match is done)

(The jumbotron turns on and Diamond Troy Justice stands in the ring
wondering what is going on. It's a closeup of something dark. As the
camera zooms out slowly, it's also shiny. Then, it becomes apparent
that this is a satin sheet. The camera pans up and shows The Playboy
naked from the waist up covered by the blanket.)

Playboy : Diamond Troy Justice. I gotta say one thing, man...
you are one lucky dude. Or should I say.... (camera zooms out further
showing The Doll on the left side of the screen covered by the blanket
up to her neck shaking nervously) you WERE a lucky man. (The Playboy
plays with her hair and she twitches) You see... she's mne now. She
may not realize right now that this is what she really wants, but she
will in time. While you sit at home, looking at the pictures showing
the life you previously had, wondering where you went wrong. I'll
tell you... you went wrong taking on The Playboy. You went wrong
betting against The Playboy. Now you can stand there and think back to the past... while The Playboy gets to work.

(Playboy reaches to the right side of the screen and you hear the
clicking of a lamp switch and the light goes out. Darkness remains on
the screen while a woman's voice whispers out "Please don't....
Please.... NOOOOOOOOOOO!" then the jumbotron goes blank)

NOTE : At this point, DTJ will have to write up his reaction to the vignette while he's in the ring.
--------------------------------------------------------------

2) (If I am on the card and DTJ is not in the arena, then this interview)

(The Playboy approaches Elisha in the interview area pulling along The Diamond Doll who ends up standing beside him)

Playboy : Diamond Troy Justice. You know... we had a great time the last couple of weeks. It's too bad that I didn't think about keeping the lights on last week - XFW could have had it's own Playboy channel *laughs* I know you may not have liked what I showed you last week, but that's... too... bad. The Doll is mine now. *laughs* Justice-man, you might as well get used to it. I've said it once, I'll say it again - first I took your pride, then I TOOK your bride!

(Turns to the Doll and raises his eyebrows) Baby, let's go!

(Playboy pulls The Doll away from the interview area and the scene returns to the action in the arena)

---------------------------------------------------------------

3) (If both DTJ and I are in the arena and I am on the card)

(The Playboy approaches Elisha in the interview area and The Diamond Doll follows along to stand beside him)

Playboy : Diamond Troy Justice. Look at this beauty standing beside me. Recognize her? Miss her? (Grabs her by the face and kisses her while she seemingly tries to pry away). TOO BAD. She's mine now. *laughs* You made the biggest mistake of your life betting against me. Now you pay the price. The great thing is..... there is no rematch clause for this match. There is not a damn thing you can do about it. So you can whine and moan and tear up your dressing room, beat yourself up all you want, get involved in my business... it doesn't matter. You've turned your own life upside down, so you might as well get used to it. In addition, I talked to DANTE - you're not allowed to put your hands on me unless we are in a match or you will be suspended for 30 days. (Turns to the Doll) The next time you us, The Playboy will have his Aggression gold. Baby, let's go!

(Playboy pulls The Doll away from the interview area and the scene returns to the action in the arena)

NOTE : (Since DTJ is in the arena, he'll distract me in my match costing me a victory.)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by DieHard on 7/23/2008, 3:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty7/3/2008, 4:36 pm

So you are willing to take a loss even if you win the match? We can do it one by one and hit it all in the next 3 shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty7/3/2008, 5:09 pm

DANTE wrote:
So you are willing to take a loss even if you win the match? We can do it one by one and hit it all in the next 3 shows.

In scenario 3, sure. It works best for the storyline - it's really the only way I can see to set up the PPV match, to piss me off enough to give him his rematch.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty7/3/2008, 5:12 pm

DANTE wrote:

Give me a chance to re-write the 3rd one then, since a lot of it is a copy of the 2nd one, since I wasn't sure what the scenario would be for the first show.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty7/3/2008, 5:16 pm

No problem. I have nothing against making the show better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty7/3/2008, 5:27 pm

Ok, I think I've edited it enough to follow for 3 weeks straight and not be copies of each other.

If you can think of anything else, or some other kind of edge to put on it, PM me and I'll see where I can fit it.

In addition, if you need help editing the match in scenario 3, since I understand there will be extensive work in re-writing stuff, I can write some up that you can cut and paste in. Same can be said about the PPV match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and The Diamond Doll   The Playboy and The Diamond Doll Empty

Back to top Go down

The Playboy and The Diamond Doll
Page 1 of 1