X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DIAMOND Deal 6/07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

The DIAMOND Deal 6/07 Empty
PostSubject: The DIAMOND Deal 6/07   The DIAMOND Deal 6/07 Empty6/4/2008, 9:38 pm

(Diamond Troy Justice is walking backstage and hears a ruckus in the Vice-GM's office. He sees Playboy storming out of the office and as the door swings he sees DANTE on the floor, and walks in to help him)

(helping Dante off the floor)

Diamond- You know with the GM away things might get a little out of control here

DANTE-(regaining composure) I can see that Troy but what can we do about it, there seems to be the makings of absolute anarchy here at XFW

Diamond- Well... I think what you and the GM need is some protection. Someone who can (hears Playboy yelling in the halls) hmm. take care of the trash here in this fed.

DANTE-(pondering) what do you have in mind Troy?

Diamond- If you could give me the resources and mabey some manpower gets recruited. I could personally put together a security to doll out some much needed JUSTICE to some of the slime here.

DANTE- Interesting. I'll think it over Troy.

(Diamond exits)

(This could be the beginning of a rivalry of stables possibly. One of faces, one of heels? Mabey even a reason for the rebels to officially form, it's up to you)
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The DIAMOND Deal 6/07   The DIAMOND Deal 6/07 Empty6/4/2008, 10:35 pm

It's a good idea Troy, and a possible feud for us in th future. But we've got the 'Rebels' formation process sorted and are just waiting for the GM to put it in a show.

But after then, we will be looking for a feud, quite possibly with your 'security'.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The DIAMOND Deal 6/07   The DIAMOND Deal 6/07 Empty6/4/2008, 11:32 pm

[It's a good idea, I can integrate it to this show but since the Rebels are going after Sentinel, his tag partner and whoever he can get to join him, that could be you Diamond, then it would be a good match. I'm not sure if I should be a part of it although it would make sensesince the Rebels are against management. I might have a good idea to integrate it to your match as well.

Let's see what comes up.

Maybe the Rebels does something to mess up the Vice GM's first show and it forces him to join up with Sentinel.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The DIAMOND Deal 6/07   The DIAMOND Deal 6/07 Empty6/5/2008, 10:57 pm

Sounds like a plan whatever you decide.

Last edited by Diamond Troy Justice on 6/5/2008, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like an idiot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DIAMOND Deal 6/07   The DIAMOND Deal 6/07 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DIAMOND Deal 6/07
Page 1 of 1