X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond wants GOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Diamond wants GOLD Empty
PostSubject: Diamond wants GOLD   Diamond wants GOLD Empty5/18/2008, 4:05 pm

(sitting down for a private interview in his dressing room, DTJ is asked his first question)

Interviewer- "So Diamond Troy Justice, what did you think about Playboy winning the Agression Champinship?"

Diamond- " (answers calmly) I don't think that a piece of slime like the "Playboy" has any right to a title.

Interviewer-" Why's that?"

Diamond-(getting angrier)"Because I already made him feel the BANG, but yet he gets a shot. Well,(Furious) I want that piece garbage to know that Justice is on the prowl and if he thinks that he can pull a fast one on ME. Then he's even dumber than he looks!"

Interviewer- "SO, you want to fight him for the belt, huh?"

Diamond- (still angry)" If he thinks he has the stones for it, and by how snug his tights are, he DOESN'T"

(camera cuts to black)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Diamond wants GOLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond wants GOLD   Diamond wants GOLD Empty5/19/2008, 12:06 pm

(Backstage interviewer Jill Wagner approaches The Playboy backstage in the dressing room)

Jill : So, Playboy... what do you think about Diamond Troy's challenge.

Playboy : How you feeling Jill? I didn't hurt you too much last night, did I? (Jill looks into the camera, looking confused and unsure what to say) Diamond Troy wants gold... MY gold. He gets lucky once and all of a sudden he thinks he's something?? Let me tell you something Diamond Troy... you know that, if it wasn't for your Diamond Doll, you wouldn't have won our last match and they'd still be searching for your head if I would have connected with that Roundhouse Kick. You want me to put up the gold in a match against you? You confident? If so, let's make this very interesting.... I'll put up the gold in a match against you... IF... you put up your Diamond Doll. Aggression Championship vs. Diamond Doll. Whoever wins is the Champ... and walks out with the Doll. You wanna talk "stones", and I'm not talking Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, or Fred and Wilma Flintstone, put up... or shut up. Any time - any place. Whenever you accept, and the GM wants to get this done, I'll be ready with some great massage oils that will make the Doll's skin tingle, and the goods to make her toes curl!

First I'm gonna take your pride... then I'm gonna TAKE your bride!

Diamond wants GOLD Jay2a

(Poses, mouths a kiss to Jill, then walks away - Jill still looks puzzled).
Back to top Go down

Diamond wants GOLD
Page 1 of 1