X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gold Standard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The Gold Standard 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Gold Standard Empty
PostSubject: The Gold Standard   The Gold Standard Empty12/11/2009, 8:40 pm

~Scene opens to Tonten and "The Natural" Jesse Blue. They are seated across from each other. They are playing a game called Stratego. Tonten seems frustrated~
Tonten: "So a General can only be taken by a Spy???"
Jesse: "Yeah..."
Tonten: "So we have these opponents tonight... Diamond Troy Justice and Serious Pat Booker. So, let me get this straight... He's so serious... He needs to put it in his name?? That guy has serious issues."
Jesse: "He does have serious issues. One of them is that he's always looking for a title to hold, and he's good enough to always be in the hunt. He and his partner have serious problems, though. They're facing the Tag Team Champions tonight."
~Tonten makes a move on the board, trying to take on of Jesse's pieces. Jesse smiles, as he turns the piece around, revealing it's rank~
Tonten: "Bomb! Damnit! This game sucks! Hey, didn't you fight BANE alongside Justice? Will this pose a problem for us tonight?"
Jesse: "I figured you'd like this game, since it's a military strategy game. I guess it's that 'thinking' thing you're having trouble with. (Jesse smiles) Troy is as tough as they come. We fought side by side, but we weren't tight, if that's what you mean. The fact remains... They want what we got. I've fought both of them, and it's going to be a great match. If they win, surely there will be a rematch... For the titles. We need to nip this one in the bud."
Tonten: "Let's go make this right. No one will get close to these. (He slaps his hand on his title belt, which is lying on the table.) Tonight, we'll go out and make a statement. You've been on a losing streak lately. You need to pick up your game."
Jesse: "Don't worry, I'll be on top of my game for our match tonight."
Tonten: "No really... Pick up this crap, and put it back in the box. (Tonten knocks down one of Jesse's pieces, revealing a flag. Tonten has won the game.) I'm 'thinking' that this is game over. Hurry up... We're next..."
~Jesse quickly puts away the game, as Tonten grabs his belt, and leaves the room. Jesse leaves the task unfinished, as he grabs his belt, and follows~
Back to top Go down

The Gold Standard
Page 1 of 1