X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants Gold?

Go down 
+8
Darth Clay
DieHard
Worthy
slugger
TheDominator
DANTE
Dark Ryder
TheSentinel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/2/2008, 9:37 pm

I'm just going to throw this out here to see, who wants to be the Aggression Champion?

Here is how it is going to play out.

I want you to write a short promo, telling me why you deserve to be the Aggression Champion? Make sure to remain in character.

Depending on the amount of responses (Which I'm going to assume will be just about everyone) and the quality of the promos, will decide who will be the aggression champion. I will choose the best two, and put those two wrestlers in a match for the title.

I want all promos in by this Tuesday, May 6.

Thank you,

The Sentinel
General Manager, XFW
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/2/2008, 10:04 pm

Well, I would like to go for it, but I would also like to be in singles and tag team matches still with my partner. Gold is gold and I would love to have it. This Hardcore, Chair Swinging, Barbed Wire, Maniac will do anything, and I mean anything, to be a champion in X-Force Wrestling. I'll make the title better with a insane wrestler like me, and partners to back me up, I will win some titles, and maybe the first title is the Aggression Championship, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/2/2008, 11:14 pm

where do we write the promos?

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 5/3/2008, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 12:27 am

Great idea Sentinel. Maybe I'll make my promo later on.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 3:48 am

Well if the teaming up thing works out between me and worthy I jus wanna go for tag teams title atm

but ill do it just for the fun of it
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: championship   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 7:19 am

Who would not love the good lookin slugger as the champion seriously he is the best of the best both in his good looks and wrestling skills the slugger would be a champion for the ages and would put bums in all the sits when he wrestlers for the championship at all the shows and of cause will win against anybody.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: **WORTHY PROMO**   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 7:49 am

(I don't know where to post this so I will post it here)

Lets be honest here, the only person on this roster who is worthy enough for a title shot is me and the reason I deserve a title shot is because I am Worthy by name and Worthy by nature, so instead of teaming me up with people who shouldn't be breathing the same air as me, let alone wrestling in the same ring as me, you should be handing me the title on a silver platter because I am XFW, I am X-Force Worthy and all you parasites who disagree should just bow down and admit your not Worthy because I am the greatest masked wrestler in history if not thee greatest wrestler ever and whether you leeches in the crowd and the mere mortals at the back like it or not, you all know deep down inside that it will be only a matter of time until I have gold around my waist and I don't care what gold it is either, but until I get my title shot I will annihilate everyone who stands in my way and they will all fall victim to Worthy's Wrath, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

(Note: if you are going to use this promo, then use it for a tag title shot and point out that I said "I don't care what gold it is either" just to annoy my character even more and make him team up with Dominator thus putting my character in a situation where he has to team up with his arch enemy Dominator)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 10:21 am

You make the promos here in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 6:05 pm

Paul "Playboy" Andrews answer

The answer to this question is quite simple, much like everyone in X-force... why would you NOT want to put the gold around The Playboy's waist? The signing of The Playboy instantly gained X-Force some credibility and respectability in the wrestling business, whatever belt that goes around Playboy's waist also instantly gains credibility and respectability. Women everywhere are getting damp at the thought of finally seeing Playboy perform X-Force shows, the gold around his waist while he walks to and from the ring will just make them wild.

You don't want some fat, out of shape sweathog, or a masked peon who is afraid to show his face wearing your belt. You want someone with the body of a Greek God, and the face of a Prince to be the face of X-Force.

YOU..... WANT.... THE PLAYBOY!

Who wants Gold? Jay2a

Last edited by DieHard on 5/4/2008, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: EL GRAN CHICO's promo   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 7:14 pm

El Gran chico is the perfect being to be the Aggression Champion, he loves violence and being aggressive, he is also a great warrior because of his ancestors and origins. El Gran Chico will be as aggressive as you want, he will do anything for winning that tittle. He doesn't care much about the gold (he doesn't really know very well what "gold" means) but he wants to be an X-Force champion, it's one of his most important objectives because wrestling and fighting are the most importants things in his life. So he thinks he should have a shot to be the Aggression Champion because he is very, very AGGRESSIVE.

YOU KNOW EL GRAN CHICO IS THE ONE FOR IT
Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/3/2008, 7:17 pm

Y2K makes his way down to the ring, accompanied by bleeding face and Travo

Y2K: "The GM of X-Force Wrestling wants to know who would like to be a contender for the Aggression Championship, and I know who that person is. Me! The leader of the X-Treme Killing Machines and the future champion of X-Force Wrestling. will become the Aggression Champion sooner than later, and I will take this offer now. As long as I can stay a tag team with Travo as the Cold Blooded Killers, and still be in the picture for the X-Force Tag Team Championship, I will go for any singles title as well as Tag Team title. I have two people that will back me up, in and out of the ring, The X-Treme Killing Machines, will dominate X-Force Wrestling. As we say, there is no time to talk, there is little time to fight, it is always time to win. The future Aggression Champion is standing in the ring right now."

Y2K, bleeding face, and Travo leave the ring preparing for tonights match.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't it obvious who is the most aggressive one here?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 12:23 am

Sharkman holds a microphone for his master, Darth Clay:

"Aggression Champion? Who here is more aggressive than I?"
"Worthy? Worthy of what? You are not even worthy of the blood that I will drain from you."

"Playboy, you love to play with girls, but I am a man. Lets see how well you l;ike pain."

"El Gran Chico, try El Gran Chica!!"

Sharkman laughs loudly.

"Y2K, so you have 2 people to back you up? Of course you do, because you can not win against anyone one on one."

"Pain is what all of you will feel as I ripe your bodies apart in pursuit of the Aggression Championship which should belong on the shoulders of only one, me!"
Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 8:21 am

Wandering around with a purpose backstage, Cone runs into his GM.

Cone: Now. Mr GM dude.. um um the sentinental? no wait. sentinel?! That's the one. Tell you why I deserve at least a chance at this title? Ask yourself this. Who better than Cone?! Y2K? Darth Clay? Don't make me laugh. Did you see what I did to Darth Clay in our last match? He is lucky to still be well enough to ask for this title shot. Besides, everyone knows that an upcomming young star like me deserves this title.

Pause as the two stare at each other..

Cone: Bottom line is. I know. You know. Everyone in this building knows. I'm the best man for this title shot. We don't wanna have any unfortunate incidents happening backstage do we....? Just like I thought. Don't make a mistake.

Cone storms off
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 11:31 am

Unfortunately, I don't think my wrestler is good enough to hold a title at the moment. Plus, I don't think the Aggressive Title suits my character. So, I'll let someone else take the glory here Razz .

I'm more concerned with my current interactions with Dante (great work Sentinel on putting this one together) and also something between JD Allgood and Jeremy Alsop.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 12:26 pm

Sitting behind a desk shuffling one piece of paper Jeremy Alsop waits for the news music to fade.

Jeremy Alsop: Kia Ora fellow wrestlers. As your Kiwi icon i believe that your future Aggression Champion should be someone who has a lot of class. Someone who feeds of his fans. Someone who isn't scared to stick up for others and argue for what he believes is right. Someone who can give you anything you need to make your day. Well for the ladies anyway. Your next Aggression Champion should be someone who has an appetite for competition. Someone who knows what is best for him, the company, the fans and most of all himself. Sentinel, you should give the Aggression Title to JD Allsorts. He personifies all of the above. He cares for the fans, fellow wrestlers and will face anyone that you put him up against. JD Allsorts is the man for the job. Or you could just go for someone like me. Jeremy Alsop. But JD Allsorts is the man. Why do i say this? Because i am Jeremy Alsop and what i say (pause) GOES!

News music starts up again as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Incredible   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 2:10 pm

darthclay wrote:

How original!! I'm amazed, how can someone figure out something like that. I'm sure you spent ages thinking about it (probably your intellect didn't let you notice but I was being sarcastic).

PD: Besides, you should have wrote La Gran Chica... that would be correct spanish, just to let you know.

Sentinel: I would really appreciate if you could put El Gran Chico against Darth Clay. I promise it will be a great match, because with MY aggression I will make him bleed to dead, no one is more aggressive than... El Gran Chico!!!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 5:03 pm

A clip from the video of darthclay's last interview plays

darthclay wrote:

"Playboy, you love to play with girls, but I am a man. Lets see how well you l;ike pain."

Playboy looking in mirror: So Darth... you call yourself a man? Well take a long, hard look at this. (Flexes biceps and turns to camera). You WISH you were half the man I am. You WISH you could handle just half the women that want a piece of The Playboy. And you WISH you could actually inflict pain on The Playboy. I make the ladies squeal with joy.... I'll make you squeal in agony while I beat you to within an inch of you miserable, envious life.

Don't hate me because you wish you were me. Don't hate me because all the women love me. Hate me because I just had a great time with your woman. The next time you kiss her... tell me how I taste.

In the ring... you and me... one on one. We'll see who the man is. That is... if you got the guts... and the nuts.

First I'll take your pride... and then I'll TAKE your bride... once again.

(Poses as the camera fades to black)

Who wants Gold? Jay2a

Last edited by DieHard on 5/4/2008, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 5:43 pm

[the lights start to flicker and the ring is engulfed in fog and a man in a hooded cloak steps out]

*Dark Ryder stands in the middle of the ring and slowly lifts his right hand up gesturing for a microhpone*

*A crew member near the announcers table scrambles to obey as he whips into the ring and with shakey hands gives Dark Ryder what he desires and just as quick he attempts to get out of the ring only to get tangled up and fall to the floor*

Dark Ryder: [short pause] I didn't come out here to say that i am the most aggressive.... and i didn't come out here to say that i deserve The Agression Title more than anyone else.......I stand here before you to give fair warning to everyman who wishes to intervene with my conquest for gold[Dark Ryder finally looks up and stares into the crowd with his white eyes] if you choose to stand in the way of my destiny.... prepare for the ride of your life...

*Dark Ryder drops the microphone and pulls his hood off and stares striaght*

*Lightning his all four corners and the ring once again is engulfed with fog*

[As the lights return to Normal Dark Ryder Vanishes leaving the audience in shock]
Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/4/2008, 7:33 pm

Wow, everyone really feels that they should be champ. I will save y'all the trouble and let the GM put the title around MY WAIST! That way, I can face every one of yous. You want aggression? You don't need a title for that...........just face DAVE STUDD!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/5/2008, 12:32 am

rusioku wrote:
darthclay wrote:

How original!! I'm amazed, how can someone figure out something like that. I'm sure you spent ages thinking about it (probably your intellect didn't let you notice but I was being sarcastic).

PD: Besides, you should have wrote La Gran Chica... that would be correct spanish, just to let you know.

Just making an off-topic:

El Gran Chico: The Great Boy
La Gran Chica: The Grat Girl
El Gran Chica: A big grammatical mistake: In spanish, we have two determinated articles, ruled by gender: "El" and "La" (In english, both can be "the"). "El" works for male, and "La" for female.
Just one more thing:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/5/2008, 2:15 am

The 'Tron shows Malkyto's dresser room. He is with Stacy.

Who wants Gold? Custom+made+Straightjacket Who wants Gold? Malkavian
Stacy: "Honey, why you will not be in this Agression championship contest?"
Malkyto: "'Cause a simply thing, my silly girl. I just will wait."
Stacy: "You will wait for what?"
Malkyto: "I will wait until one of those patetic gringos have the belt in his waist. And when it happens, I will face him in the ring, for the title. I will be more agressive than anybody else, and I will stand up in the turnbuckle with the gold on my waist and his blood in my knuckles. And he will know what agressive means, and will give a new sense for the 'pain' word"
Stacy: "Sounds good, honey."
Malkyto: "I know, my silly girl, i know."
[Some seconds of silence]
Stacy: "Will you free me from this straitjacket?"
Malkyto: "No."
Stacy: "Mmh... that why I love you, honey."
Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/5/2008, 3:27 pm

I'll make it real simple for ya Pit Viper is X-force Pit Viper Knows aggression so the only clear choice for aggression champion is Pit Viper

Last edited by The Pit VIper on 5/6/2008, 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/5/2008, 4:54 pm

[I'll give this promo thing a shot]

*The whole arena becomes dark. Silence engulfs the stadium. All of a sudden, thunder can be heard from the distance. Lightning hits the entrance and flames devour the entrance way. A loud roar of a motorcycle engines starts to rev furiously and the titan-tron slowly starts up and gradually lights up the arena. DANTE’s music starts playing and the titan-tron shows DANTE’s highlights of finishing moves as the video lights up the whole arena. With the arena lit, it can be clearly see that smoke has surrounded the ring and DANTE is standing in the middle of it. DANTE’s music stops and he starts to speak…

DANTE: X-Force wrestling… this will be my home away from home. This will be my life! I will live and die in this company and nobody will take that away from me and I would love to see somebody try. But there is something missing, there is an itch deep inside me that needs to be scratched, a hole that needs to be filled.

It is in my blood to compete, it is in my soul to inflict pain, in my hands I hold the faith of every wrestler in this federation. All the suffering, pain, agony, injury, destruction, annihilation, humiliation, shame and havoc I deliver to everyone here will not quench my thirst. All the blood that will run through my hands and all the broken bones I will provide to anyone who stands in my way will not be enough to satisfy my hunger. My life will be a hollow, empty shell if I don’t satisfy my aspirations. Judgment day has arrived and I have come to claim what I lived my whole life to pursue, what I have given my life to, some wrestling gold. It is the epitome of achievement and sacrifice and with the Aggression Championship belt in my waist; I will finally fulfill my life-long goal of being the champion! So get ready X-Force wrestling, because I have one objective, one ambition, one purpose, one intention… and that is to become the next XFW AGGRESSION CHAMPION!

* With those final words, the whole arena light turns off leaving everything in pitch black darkness and silence. Thunder can be heard from a distance and lightning struck the four posts of the ring engulfing it in flames and lighting up the ring that DANTE is gone, leaving the cloud of smoke in the middle of the ring. The flames slowly extinguished and the arena light goes back to normal as if nothing has happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/5/2008, 6:21 pm

Malkyto wrote:

El Gran Chica: A big grammatical mistake: In spanish, we have two determinated articles, ruled by gender: "El" and "La" (In english, both can be "the"). "El" works for male, and "La" for female.
Just one more thing:

Thanks for the explanation Malkyto... anyway I already knew it because I`m also: UN WEON CHILENO lol!

PD: Just one more thing. With my wrestler`s name I meant more like that he is great even when he is short in height (es chico pero grande como de corazon, de garra algo así)

GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER CHILENO!!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty5/5/2008, 9:14 pm

rusioku wrote:
Malkyto wrote:

Just one more thing:

Thanks for the explanation Malkyto... anyway I already knew it because I`m also: UN WEON CHILENO lol!

PD: Just one more thing. With my wrestler`s name I meant more like that he is great even when he is short in height (es chico pero grande como de corazon, de garra algo así)

GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER CHILENO!!

Well, X-Force guys, I have to say you "sorry" for what I will do, but...

WEEEEENA CONCHETUMAREEEEE!!!

(Its an uncordial but really common chilean way to say "hello, guy")

I will write you a MP with a little proposal What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who wants Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next