X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants Gold?

Go down 
+8
Darth Clay
DieHard
Worthy
slugger
TheDominator
DANTE
Dark Ryder
TheSentinel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/6/2008, 7:41 am

Bulls on Parade The Dominators theme song is playing
Then flames come up at the entrance and The Dominator jumps through the flames
he looks around the arena with a big grin on his face
He runs down the ramp and commando rolls between the ropes (pretty much jumpinh through the middle ropes and doin a flip)
The Dominator goes in the middle of the ring and then he does a windmill(break dancing move it were ur spinning around with ur legs spread open) with fireworks going of on the turnbuckle
He climbs up on a turnbuckle with his hands raised, and then he does a backflip of the turnbuckle

(thats pretty much my guys entrance without the brackets but anyways onw ith the promo)

The Dominator grabs a microphone

The Dominator: So, the gm has decided to make a promo of saying why we deserve the title and im sure your sick and tired of hearing the same thing all over again.

Yes yes so was I, hearing these people saying they might as well give the title to them cough* worthy*cough

I got some things to say about that

For instance now this paul playboy dude, now i couldnt give 2 sh!ts that you get all the ladies just because you dosnt mean you deserve a title

Y2k, now you saw me take on his partner and him with my good ole pal worthy and 1 thing I know about this guy is that he does more chairshots behind peoples backs in and out the ring the some actual wrestling moves, just because you got 2 guys backing you up and your a crazy b****** with a chair dosnt mean that the title should be yours

Now Darth Clay, he maybe one crazy pyscho maniac b****** but I can show some respect for this guy, this guy wants to show he deserves this title not make up some bullsh!t and I like that

I have always been a man of action, I aint called the master of annihalation for nothing and how I got my name The Dominator, back when iw restled in mexico they called me "El Dominador", spanish for "The Dominator". But since ive been teaming with Worthy instead competing for the title, thats why i wasnt in the tournament.
So i am in the tag team title picture with Worthy, the unholy alliance they call us. A good guy teaming up with a bad guy, and im sure all of you people were suprised neither me or worthy turned on each other in our amtch against the cold blooded killers. I mean did you see when we did that springboard doomsday device we did.
(it doomsday device but the guy runs then jumps on top rope then does clothesline)
Sure we may not be the bestest of freinds but that wont stop us from taking on NLO. We WILL be going for the tag team tittle.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/6/2008, 8:22 am

Just to let you know, today is the last day for you to submit a promo.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/6/2008, 10:00 am

yeah ryino is here and is ready for the gold baby once i get going there is no one that can stand in my way i will break down every one with the Gore you will bow down to my feet. i am the future of X-Force and the next agression champion!
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/6/2008, 10:10 am

(Sirens begin to erupt throughout the building, the Roar of a motorcycle is heard)

Diamond Troy Justice enters the ring and grabs a microphone. "There is a need for JUSTICE, and need that only I, Diamond Troy Justice, could ever hope to fill. I WILL birng JUSTICE and ORDER to X-Force wrestling. The only way that I can do that is by having the GOLD around MY waist. All you posers will, FEEL MY JUSTICE!!!"

(DTJ and his entourage leave, everyone is stunned)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/6/2008, 12:15 pm

True Nutter makes his way to the ring microphone in hand.
"Y2J aggressive?? Last time we met I left you laying in a pool of your own blood and next time will be no different. I am scared of no-one , I love to inflict pain on anyone who enters the ring with me---I may not win every fight but you sure as hell will know that you have been in the ring with True Nutter."
True Nutter starts repeatedly bashing the microphone into his forehead until he feels the blood oozing into his eyes then he leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/6/2008, 8:26 pm

Malkyto wrote:

Well, X-Force guys, I have to say you "sorry" for what I will do, but...

WEEEEENA CONCHETUMAREEEEE!!!

(Its an uncordial but really common chilean way to say "hello, guy")

I will write you a MP with a little proposal What a Face What a Face What a Face

hahaha, thanks Malkyto, I already answered your MP, I did it before reading this so now I'll have to answer your salute in here:

WEEEENA WN, me encanto tu definición de la expresion jajaja, ta wenísima lol!

Well, that's all lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty5/7/2008, 12:46 am

Thank you all for the promos, I will review them and match up to the top two in a match for the title, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants Gold?   Who wants Gold? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants Gold?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2