X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Chance for Gold... 1/25 XFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Last Chance for Gold... 1/25 XFW Empty
PostSubject: Last Chance for Gold... 1/25 XFW   Last Chance for Gold... 1/25 XFW Empty1/24/2012, 12:05 am

~Courtney Day, the General Manager of XFW, is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in her hand~
Courtney Day: "XFE Nation, it's great to see you here in East Rutherford, New Jersey!"
~The Crowd Cheers for the cheap pop~
Courtney Day: "Over the weekend, you the XFE Nation, voted on who should be given a Last Chance to be apart of the Universal-X Championship Tournament!"
David Hood: "I know I voted."
Matt Scott: "I didn't care of vote."
Courtney Day: "From the Poll, we took all the people that have been eliminated from the Tournament and the three individuals with the highest percentage would get a chance to be apart of the match at Chaos 'N' Mayhem. And here they are."
~Images of John Deep, Vince Noir, and Mr_Fabulous all appear on the screen~
Courtney Day: "Tonight, John Deep, Vince Noir, and Mr_Fabulous will get one last chance to prove that they have what it takes to be the Universal-X Champion. These three men will face Grey J, Ale Salkind, and Nova Kane in one on one matches."
~The Crowd Cheers~
Courtney Day: "One last thing before I go. You also voted in a poll to decide who would be in the Semi-Final Match in the Lord of Mayhem Tournament. So tonight, Jeremy Alsop will face Kangjagal to decide who will go on to face Gobeer at Chaos 'N' Mayhem to determine the 2012 Lord of Mayhem!"
~The Crowd Cheers as Courtney Day leaves the ring~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Last Chance for Gold... 1/25 XFW
Page 1 of 1