X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship: BIG FATTY V vs Mr_Fabulous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Match for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship: BIG FATTY V vs Mr_Fabulous Empty
PostSubject: Match for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship: BIG FATTY V vs Mr_Fabulous   Match for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship: BIG FATTY V vs Mr_Fabulous Empty10/4/2010, 9:18 am

TV presenter : well ladies and gentlemen Im standing waiting outside the locker rooms to try and have a talk with Mr Fabulous about his up and coming match with BIG FATTY V for the up and coming contenders match for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship held at the Orange Show Pavillion in San Bernardino, California .... and to see what he has to say after his controversial match between himself and Boobinator ....ok I can see him now hes coming towards me.

TV presenter : ahh excuse me Mr Fabulous have you got 5 mins you can spare for a interview

Mr_Fabulous : sure my friend but Im on my way out for a quick training session with the girl friend if you know what I mean

TV presenter : umm no sorry I dont

Mr_Fabulous : huh? ok never mind by the way why are you standing outside mens locker rooms??

TV presenter : huh? Ummm to interview you!

Mr_Fabulous : hmmmm hey cool with me its your world

TV presenter : NOOOOOO im not like that

Mr_Fabulous : you sure? you know theres nothing wrong being that way as long as your a fan of mine its cool and you are a fan arent you?

TV presenter : ummm yes yeah ok Im a fan

Mr_Fabulous: see now that wasnt so hard for you to come out

TV presenter : come out!! Im not.....

Mr_Fabulous interrupts : hang on you just come out and told me your a fan of mine now your saying your not?

TV presenter: No I mean Yes Im a fan but I not G.........

Mr_Fabulous interrupts again : your a very confused little guy arent you?...is this whole interview going to be like this?

TV presenter : ummm ok Mr_Fabulous some say last week when you took on the boobinator you had the help from BIG FATTY V and that Boobinator should of won that match what do you have to say to that?

Mr_Fabulous :hmmmm Boobinator should of won that match let me see...look I wont deny Boobinator had me down a few times but he underestimated me like so many do...at the end of the round it was the The Fabulous rushing armbar that got the job done I didnt ask BIG FATTY V to come to the ring it wasnt my fault that boobinators eyes were else where...when your in the ring with me you want to pay 110% attention to me take that attention off me ill make you pay for it and thats what boobinator did he wasnt paying attention.

TV presenter : ok well that fight is over and now your up against BIG FATTY V how do you think you will go up against him?

Mr_Fabulous : well BIG FATTY V is a damn good fighter can I beat him? well i guess you and the others will see soon enough but trust me ill give it everything and Im sure it will be a great match up but before that Im up against Milo another fighter who better watch out and pay attention because i will take him down

TV presenter : you know some are saying they want you to go down

Mr_Fabulous : what is with you? go down man are you sure your not batting on the other side?

TV presenter : huh?...what!!! me!! noooooo

Mr_Fabulous : hmmmmm look its been lovely chatting with you and i think im starting to know you just a lil bit to much but for now i have to go i have my girl friend waiting for me....and Im sure you have your girlfriend *cough*waiting for you.

TV presenter : NOOOOO Im married

Mr_Fabulous : well good for you ...its about time they legalized it ok got to go been great talking with you.

Mr_Fabulous walks off

TV presenter : huh ? what ? legalize ....hey wait!!! Im not ....never mind ummm well ladies and gentlemen it seems that interview went actually Im not sure where that went Im a little confused myself I think Ill just wait like the rest of us to see what the out come of Mr_Fabulous and his matches... but one thing is for sure he really is quite a likable fellow....hmm hang on i mean oh hell never mind cut to a commercial

Back to top Go down

Match for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship: BIG FATTY V vs Mr_Fabulous
Page 1 of 1