X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D01 wants the Extreme fight championship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty
PostSubject: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/14/2008, 3:26 pm

I'm sick and tired of never get a title shot.So bleeding face come out here if you have guts.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/14/2008, 5:39 pm

*The scene opens up with D01 still standing in the ring as a familiar guitar strum hits the sound system as the arena erupts into cheers before "Barracuda" (live 1990 version) blairs over the audio system*

David Hood "Listen to this crowd!"

Matt Scott "They know that my favorite wrestling girl is about to come out!"

David "You know, you can let go of that shirt, I don't think anybody is going to steal it."

Matt "I know I could, but why?"

*The entire arena is anxious to await The Sorority Girls entrance before she appears on the titantron via Satellite link with a SSTV logo on the bottom right hand corner, as a sadness can be heard from the fans in the arena*

Jade "I know I am not currently there right now since I am at the airport after my last match, but I will make it up to my fans when I get there! :The crowd starts to cheers as she waits for them to die down some: Now, for a little business, D01, thats right, you there standing in the squared-circle. My girl Tre is watching on her PDA that you think you DESERVE a title match. Since when do you deserve one? I doubt even 10% of the staff recognizes who you are when you made your way to the ring. I am really surprised that the boys in the yellow coats didn't stop you and ask for identification before allowing you to step into the ring. And if what my girl Tre says is correct, they couldn't even find your music in the companies audio player which only leads me to believe that you don't deserve anything!!! :The crowd starts to cheer a little bit: Now before you even think you get a title shot, why don't you prove you deserve one? And by the looks of it, nobody is there to challenge you. Unless you have any reserves of screaming from a girl, I await your response so you can get what my chica Kristen calls a Sorority Hazing!"

Matt "Wow!! My girl is calling out D01 for a match to prove that he deserves to be a contender for the championship that Bleeding Face refuses to give up after numerous contenders!"

David "I wonder what D01's response will be?"

*The camera zooms back to the ring as the entire arena including Jade await D01's response...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 3:14 am

I normally don't fight girls but if you want to fight me and if I got to beat you to get closer of the title...it's on.You gonna see the fastest guy in the world in action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 1:55 pm

Y2K shows up on the Triton

Y2K: D01, you seriously think your a contender for the Extreme Fight Championship? You won 1 or 2 matches and you think your ready? prove it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 2:05 pm

Are you challenge me? If so why don't we make this a Triple Threat match and the winner gets a chance to compete for the Extreme Fight Title
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 2:40 pm

*The scene opens up as the feed on the titantron is split into two pieces with Y2K on one side, an 'Uploading link' with SSTV in the corner on the other side, and D01 still standing in the ring*

Jade ":speaking but not seen yet: Hey, is this thing on?"

Kristen ":in the background: It is synching up in 3, 2, 1..."

Jade ":appearing on the other half of the titantron as the crowd cheers: Seriously? Where is all these boys coming out from the woodwork? First I am going to address Y2K. Now do you really think you should be out here? If Bleeding Face wants to say something, he can bring himself out there and do so and in which case you should be doing preperation time if you really want to get those Tag-Team titles at STABLE WARFARE!!! :A cheap pop emerges from the crowd with the saying of the next pay-per-view: And D01, why do you want a triple threat match? So you can just hide in the corner and get a roll up on the Sorority Girl at the end? Shame on you! You should tap out by yourself so you have no excuses when it actually comes down to it, unless you can't live with the shame of the Sorority Girl making you scream for her fans!!! :another cheap pop by the crowd: Oh, and back to Y2K, I know you are hearing this, and I will say it only once. I see you night after night saying how badly you want New....Latino.....Order for the tag-team titles, but then you divert your attention away from them when you possibly get a tag-team title shot? If you want, I can show you that you were not ever in contention by simply going to the back and finding a partner that is sick of you taking up The Sentinel's and Dante's time with your constant petty complaining. So why don't you keep yourself focused on something that you apparently want and maybe The Chilean Psycho and Ultimo Guerrero won't have as much to hold over your heads like the last few times you boys have faced!"

:The crowd cheers in anticipation for the tag-team title match between NLO & CBK at Stable Warfare:

Jade "So D01, it is all up to you, oh, and :turns away from the camera: Tre, remember to send a Mary Kay basket to D01, he might be arrogant, but he needed to cleans those pores from his face, and tweeze his eyebrows and maybe he won't look so angry all the time"

Kristen ":in the background: Jade! I'm still filming!"

*The scene ends as Jade turns red with embarassment as Kristen hits the mute button to await the responses....*

((Kinda didn't know what to really write with the appearance of Y2K, so I hope it is okay to all))

Last edited by Jade on 6/16/2008, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 5:17 pm

I dont think I'm challanging, I'm after NLO right now, and thats why I'm sending out my good friend Morbid Destruction to handle you
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 5:44 pm

the sound of Morbid Distructions Giggle feel the arena

"think you can excape me? are you afraid of Clowns? or Afraid of just me? you keep running from me. i accepted your challange and you act like you want nothing to do with me... well this time I'm making the Match! I want you!"

Morbid starts giggling again and everything goes quiet
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 6:27 pm

((Handle who? What? I'm so confuzzled without direct names since there is about 4 people talking lol))
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/15/2008, 7:17 pm

Jade wrote:
((Handle who? What? I'm so confuzzled without direct names since there is about 4 people talking lol))
((D01))
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty6/16/2008, 2:32 am

Jade wrote:
*The scene opens up as the feed on the titantron is split into two pieces with Y2K on one side, an 'Uploading link' with SSTV in the corner on the other side, and D01 still standing in the ring*

Jade ":speaking but not seen yet: Hey, is this thing on?"

Kristen ":in the background: It is synching up in 3, 2, 1..."

Jade ":appearing on the other half of the titantron as the crowd cheers: Seriously? Where is all these boys coming out from the woodwork? First I am going to address Y2K. Now do you really think you should be out here? If Bleeding Face wants to say something, he can bring himself out there and do so and in which case you should be doing preperation time if you really want to get those Tag-Team titles at STABLE WARFARE!!! :A cheap pop emerges from the crowd with the saying of the next pay-per-view: And D01, why do you want a triple threat match? So you can just hide in the corner and get a roll up on the Sorority Girl at the end? Shame on you! You should tap out by yourself so you have no excuses when it actually comes down to it, unless you can't live with the shame of the Sorority Girl making you scream for her fans!!! :another cheap pop by the crowd: Oh, and back to Y2K, I know you are hearing this, and I will say it only once. I see you night after night saying how badly you want New....Latino.....Order for the tag-team titles, but then you divert your attention away from them when you possibly get a tag-team title shot? If you want, I can show you that you were not ever in contention by simply going to the back and finding a partner that is sick of you taking up The Sentinel's and Dante's time with your constant petty complaining. So why don't you keep yourself focused on something that you apparently want and maybe The Chilian Psycho and Ultimo Guerrero won't have as much to hold over your heads like the last few times you boys have faced!"

:The crowd cheers in anticipation for the tag-team title match between NLO & CBK at Stable Warfare:

Jade "So D01, it is all up to you, oh, and :turns away from the camera: Tre, remember to send a Mary Kay basket to D01, he might be arrogant, but he needed to cleans those pores from his face, and tweeze his eyebrows and maybe he won't look so angry all the time"

Kristen ":in the background: Jade! I'm still filming!"

*The scene ends as Jade turns red with embarassment as Kristen hits the mute button to await the responses....*

((Kinda didn't know what to really write with the appearance of Y2K, so I hope it is okay to all))

[[[Just a note: is Chilean Psycho, not Chilian Psycho.]]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D01 wants the Extreme fight championship   D01 wants the Extreme fight championship Empty

Back to top Go down

D01 wants the Extreme fight championship
Page 1 of 1