X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty
PostSubject: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 3:37 am

* 'Fake it' by Seether plays as gp pato enters the ring *

gp pato: "I've developed a lot since my first match here at XFW, where I was unfortunatly robbed of a win against bleeding face."

* crowd boo *

"In fact, I have something to tell you bleeding face. And to show how much I've developed snice I lost to you, I want to face you for your Extreme Fight Championship belt. If you dare to face my newly developed skills."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 4:26 am

Animal by nickleback starts to play as slugger makes his way down to the ring holding a mic

Slugger: Don't make me laugh you could'nt win the extreme fight championship if your career depened on it.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 4:54 am

gp pato: "Get out of here, slugger. I'm after bleeding face not you!! Come on bleeding face, show yourself or I'll come back there and give you a bleeding face!!"
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 5:33 am

Slugger: i'm not going anywhere you had your match against bleeding face and you got your ass whopped I've anybody get's a shot at the extreme fight championship it's going to be me.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 5:38 am

gp pato: "Slugger you never learn, I've beaten you already, so what chance do you have if you think I have no chance!!"

* Crowd look around confused *
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 5:42 am

Slugger: simple you got lucky and we all now that the slugger is just that god damn good.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty5/31/2008, 5:50 am

* crowd boo *

gp pato: "Get over yourself, the only game you've won in XFW was in a tag team and it wasn't even you who pinned to other dude!! Come on bleeding face, get out here now, so I don't have to listen to this pest!!"
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty6/1/2008, 2:49 am

aren't you forgeting something that tag team win was against you and you mate sharkman and it was me how whopped you so bad that you couldn't get back in the ring to stop the ref saying 1,2,3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship   gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

gp pato wants the Extreme Fight Championship
Page 1 of 1