X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)

Go down 
+5
Boobinator
slugger
Worthy
Olli Thorn
TheSentinel
9 posters

Who Deserves an Extreme Fight Title Shot?
Shadow Cougar
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap6%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Steel Girder Steve
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Molten Master
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BIG FATTY V
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap12%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Baldor
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap18%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Boobinator
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap24%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Milo
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap6%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Drew Rich Richard
 6% [ 1 ]
Jay Thorn
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_lcap28%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty
PostSubject: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/10/2010, 11:26 pm

This poll is to determine who deserves a shot at the XFE Extreme Fight Championship.

The only rule is that if your name is listed in the poll, you can't vote for yourself. This is to help determine the rankings in each of the divisions.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 2:34 am

Just a question, how does the tag team division work since that is the one I'm most motivated to work in?

Since there was no poll on that, is there a exact level restriction on tag teams?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 11:17 am

Not really. Mostly storylines for those.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 11:53 am

Cool, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 1:41 pm

Olli Thorn wrote:
Just a question, how does the tag team division work since that is the one I'm most motivated to work in?

Since there was no poll on that, is there a exact level restriction on tag teams?

We use WWE's method where we put every wrestler in the hat and draw 2 names out at random (ie, R-Truth and John Morrison, Miz and Jericho, etc...) Laughing

Only joking, like Sent said it's storyline based for that.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 3:37 pm

Worthy wrote:
We use WWE's method where we put every wrestler in the hat and draw 2 names out at random (ie, R-Truth and John Morrison, Miz and Jericho, etc...) Laughing

Noooo! Not the random tag lottery! I never do well with those, I'll wind up with a tool that just needs to be put somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 3:26 pm

BTW... Well, well, well. Look who are the two that tied for deserving the title shot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 11:15 pm

looks like you have taken the lead jay Smile
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/16/2010, 12:23 am

Like always, he finds a way to cheat to win at the last second. Just kidding Jay good job.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/16/2010, 12:42 am

You know me man, theres always a way for the Murder City Machine Gun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/16/2010, 10:58 pm

you can thank me lol i broke the tie.dont know you but a few of your rps look good
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/16/2010, 11:04 pm

To be honest with you no one on the list can probably beat Jesse straight up.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/16/2010, 11:13 pm

Yeah he's at like Aggression title level. Consider that Bosero and Pat Booker are both on the Heavyweight one and Tonten and Jesse beat them in a match.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/16/2010, 11:31 pm

I'm not above doing the job if the story calls for it.
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/17/2010, 12:01 am

Especially when your title has exceeded it's intended limits. I'm sure your like me you don't mind losing it, you just want to lose it in style to someone who will do it proud and carry on where you left off.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/17/2010, 2:42 am

Exactly. You and I go back and forth on my invi. You are on the other show though. I want to move up, but I am not at the level to take the Aggression championship. I might be able to beat Tonten at the right time, but, I'm not trying to fight my buddy
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/17/2010, 3:57 am

Although it would make one heckuva an interesting feud.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty5/17/2010, 2:11 pm

Yeah. I have a feeling I will have no belts by season's end, but will have the best RPs of my career, especially with the quality of active players here now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Extreme Fight Championship)
Page 1 of 1